x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket Winc Help!

SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-03-03 9:39 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

If anyone has successfully downloaded pwincfree.zip from Cmonex's site, can you please email it to me? I have been trying for over an hour now with no success. The download starts, but instead of downloading the entire 507K it goes to "Download Complete" at various times..I've gotten as little as 64K to as much as 383K before it stopped. His download server is obviously broken.
I am almost 100% sure it's not me because I've been downloading other zip files with no problem til now. Thanks so much!!

Sue
 Top of the page
tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2006-03-03 10:29 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Ok...its been emailed to you. Cheers.

Edited by tech_girl 2006-03-03 10:38 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-05 12:37 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

it is you, because others can download the files, but i did hear about some others having problems with the server. most of the ppl can download the stuff, but a few others can't. so i need a server that is compatible with every darn firewall and whatnot. (what to expect from free hosting with a lot of ads anyway.) guess i need to go through the hosting offers will let you all know if i manage to move the server. but i still can't promise that one will be more compatible with zonealarm and such.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 11