x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hi im new to this forum my question is

SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 10:58 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

how do i fix the sound in my j720 is no sound on the main speaker and no sound using headphones . can be the board? or do I need a driver update

THANKS
HECTOR RODRIGUEZ
 Top of the page
Link Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 11:43 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

did you try the settings in the control panel, your volume settings may be muted.
Link
 Top of the page
chazco
chazco Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 11:47 AM
#
Mine was doing this - the volume control was stuck on mute. A softreset fixes it (press the little red dot next to the 'Q' with the stylus for about a second).
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 11:50 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Themute issue is a known problem with the 700 series sound driver. The fixt is top open the volume in control panel and drag the slider all the way up and down a couple of times.

If it isn't that, then the speaker could have come lose - but that wouldn't explain the head phones problem and is easy enough to fix. The headphones jack could be broken, but that wont explain the speaker problem. If both are broken then you need a new motherboard.
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 11:55 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

OK THANKS FOR THE REPLY I DID ALL THAT AND NOTHING HAPPENS WELL I DONT USE THIS FOR MUSIC BUT I WAS WONDERING WHY I CANT HEAR NOTHING THANKS FOR THE HELP

OH BTW IT IS A WAY TO CONNECT ONLINE USING THE SERIAL O USB PORT CONECTED TO MY PC WHEN I HAVE MY J720 ON THE CRADEL.... IM GETTING A WIRELESS CARD TOMORROW ( CISCO Aironet 350 Series ) JUST WONDERING HEHEHEHE
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 12:36 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Ok, so now I need to make two points.

1) With the caps again
2) There is a specific rule in the forum rules for this site about double posting question. I recommend that you read these rules.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 30