x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: Two (2) Jornada 720's

wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-03-06 8:52 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have come to the conclusion that I no longer have use for my two (2) Jornada 720's. My mint Jornada 728 is enough to keep me occupied & I also have an additional J720 for parts for the J728.

Note: Available for 24 hours.

Jornada 720 #1
Refurbished-in very good condition-unit tested before I received it in January 2006-main battery holds it charge and recharges fully. The backup battery registers as Good. The screen is used but bright-no missing pixels & generally unblemished & without noticeable scratches. The case is unblemished & without noticeable scratches. Sound & speakers work fine. Comes with cradle with USB & Serial connection (USB & Serial Cables are included). AC adapter (with UK adapter) to connect to cradle & J720. Interested in recovery of purchase costs plus shipping costs from Canada-approximately $20.00 US. to UK or USA (less in Canada).

Price:$175.00 US plus shipping-see above.

Jornada 720 #2
Bought on Ebay in December 2005-have used daily since arrival of J728 last week. The main battery holds it charge and recharges fully. The backup battery registers as Good. This J 720 was obviously sparingly used and the screen is bright-no missing pixels and is otherwise unblemished without any noticeable scratches. The case is also unblemished and without noticeable scratches. Sound & speakers work fine. Comes with cradle with USB & Serial connection (USB & Serial Cables are included).
Unit has J728 64 meg daughterboard installed and functioning as a J728 (from Rocketman-$90.00 US).

Price:$235.00 US. costs plus shipping costs from Canada-approximately $20.00 US. to UK or USA (less in Canada).

Pictures available by request.
wildbill
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-03-07 9:40 PM
#
H/PC Elite

What is the package deal for both?

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-03-07 10:54 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I got no reply from anyone at HPC Factor (within 24 hours) so I just finished listing them both on Ebay-never thought of a package deal for both. The J720 with the upgraded 728 daughterboard (64 mb) is in great shape-as close to mint as you can get-it has a reserve price & a 1-day listing. I really like it but don't need it as I just purchased a truly "mint" J728-still had the plastic on the case. The other J720-is refurbished-in good to excellent shape-I was just interested in recovering as much as I paid as possible. I will let you know if the reserve is not met before I relist it tomorrow night-if you are interested. The refurbished one may not be available as there is no reserve.

wildbill
 Top of the page
kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-03-08 6:10 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

damn, if thats what 720's go for i got a crazyshit deal here
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10