x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Problems discovering bluetooth devices

mweiss
mweiss Page Icon Posted 2006-03-07 8:26 AM
#
Hi All,

I'm new to this developer community and I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I'm currently working with a HP 2400 series PDA (forget the exact model, 2495 perhaps?).

In any event, I'm struggling to discover the bluetooth devices that I can connect to. I have two serial devices that I need to switch between in the process of running my application. Thus at any given time, I need to open a virtual com port to the correct device, then use createfile to connect to the serial device on COM8.

I can connect to each serial device, but I must first co into the known connections, and connect to the device before createfile will work.

Conveniently enough I found a code example in c++ that does exactly this. It's i the windows CE 5.0 sdk samples, at \Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\Bluetooth\btsearch

This example compiles and runs, but it I get a return code of 10108 when it calls WSALookupServiceBegin()

Has anyone seen this problem? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
 Top of the page
Vish
Vish Page Icon Posted 2006-05-07 2:04 PM
#
i am facing the same problem. Could you find a solution to it?
 Top of the page
squiddly17
squiddly17 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 10:16 AM
#
 Top of the page
squiddly17
squiddly17 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 10:26 AM
#
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 1.25 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 8