x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Flash Cards...maybe?

1 2
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-07 7:17 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Heh. I gave the apple to the wrong woman and can't get it back. So I can't win...by the way since it is emulated the time is wrong on the game, so playing for 3 hours makes the game think that you played for 30 minutes...
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-17 5:24 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Update: Handycards is available for CE 3.0, or at least the arm processor that the 720 uses...but as it costs $10 I do not want to pay for it. Anyone know where to get the dos version?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-17 5:57 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Do you know how stingy that makes you look!

It took me about 20 seconds to find a SH3 build for it too. Just email them and ask if they will consider compiling a HVGA version, perhaps offer to beta it for them.

I do hope if I google Handycards and DOS in the same search phrase, I wont find out that you're asking for a warez request...
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-18 5:48 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Of course I am not asking a warez request! I searched for a DOS version and did not find one! I have not been keeping with the forum lately and did not check until now. It also seemed that the dos version of handycards could be a whole other application, as I would expect something possibly old like a dos program to not be continued to the HPC platform - generally ports like that do not happen. If anyone can even find the program, I would just like to know of its existence.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-18 5:57 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You asked for "the" dos version, that implies there is a DOS version. Without googling it I'm not going to confirm it

If I don't confirm it, I'm not obligated to lay down the law. Very simple.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-19 11:30 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I was just responding to a post on this thread about an old DOS program called Handycards. I searched for it and did not find it. I was wondering if anyone could confirm its existence or even find any site on it. My intentions are not bad ones.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 8