x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 2:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

i had luck installing the wisbar on my j720 the only problem i have is that the only skin showing is a black task bar with the windows logo in the left corner wheres the start button is when i try to use the settings to change the theme gives me a error then i decide well let me use then the gigabar but no luck can anyone that know about this help me plz im just new to this i been reading everywheer i have 2 weeks with my j720 and i live it just want to make it look nicer

thanks to all those people that can help me
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 2:54 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

In order to use the wisbar settings application you need to introduce several dtub dll's.

Which gigabar version are you attempting to install?
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 3:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

gigabar 1.5.8
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 3:04 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

thats the only one i can find
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 3:10 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Unbeknown to most, there is more to this site than a forum. Have a look in the download section. Try 1.59.

If you need to ammend something to a post, please use the edit button rather than posting twice in a row. Thanks.
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 3:49 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ok i try 1.59 and works but i cant get menu 10 to change themes and when i go to setting to click on gigabar setting wont open

all what i get is to menu 9 that is the help guide what mentions about menu 10 to brose the themes

well u know what i will not continue with this just got tired of trying and trying and all what i get is a blk or blue task bar witha little windows logo where the start button is im doing everything by the guide and nothing i cant get the seeting to change themes

Edited by SoulShaker 2006-03-12 4:05 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 4:08 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Try downloading one of our themes and implementing that, instructions in the download readme.
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 4:10 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

C:Amie - 2006-03-12 4:08 PM

Try downloading one of our themes and implementing that, instructions in the download readme.

i did it and wont work i dont understand why i downloaded the longhorn theme i read the read me file and still the same
let me see if i can put a screenshot of what im getting

never mind i got it now thanks for ur help i was doing something wrong when istalling the software i was just installin gigabar with out the other components thanks man

Edited by SoulShaker 2006-03-12 4:33 PM
 Top of the page
SoulShaker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-12 6:53 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ok i have a problem the trash can icon is gone from my desktop why i dont know any way to get it back?

i install the gigabar everything was working fine till the trash can when gone from the j720 desktop

Edited by SoulShaker 2006-03-12 6:54 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 12