x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Any fans of 24?

1 2
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-13 9:40 PM
#
H/PC Elder

No, not Jeff Gordon.

The series on Fox. I find it edge of the seat. Sure, sometimes it's a little far-fetched but isn't entertaining TV supposed to entertain?

I only started to watch the series on re-runs and got hooked on it. Now I look forward to Monday nights.
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-13 9:52 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I have watched every season. I am sad about how many characters I like have died this season. I did not want Edgar to die very sad the current president is very weak compared to the first season. Can't believe "Rudy" died . But it is very good.

Edited by Yoldering 2006-03-13 9:54 PM
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2006-03-13 9:53 PM
#
I never had time to watch too many episodes, but I seems to be a VERY good show for standard broadcast television. It's always great to know that you don't need to pay for cable/satellite to get good TV shows!
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-13 10:03 PM
#
H/PC Elder

IMO it's the best broadcast fiction I've seen in a lonnng time. It's riveting. I thought CSI was the be-all until I got into 24.

But Edgar and perhaps Tony both dead in one episode.? I never saw that coming. They were two of my favorite characters.
 Top of the page
Cyberstorm Page Icon Posted 2006-03-13 10:41 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I have only watched a couple episodes, but liked what I did see. Funny thing is, my cousin is an extra in the show, actually has an assigned desk position in the office but, of course, it is a non-speaking part. A friend at work is begging me to get in touch with him to see if I can get a signed autograph from Kiefer Sutherland - I keep forgeting to do it. The extra's probably aren't even allowed to talk to the stars so I'm guessing it wont happen anyway. I did check for the season DVD's in Best Buy the other day, but at $60-$70 per season - they stayed on the shelf.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 4:26 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Only connection I have to that show is that Kiefer Sutherland and I have the same birthday.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 8:12 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Big fan! Have all the seasons on DVD. Something to admire about a man who will stop at nothing to protect his nation, friends, and family. I especially love the scenes with the handheld gadgets. Jack is a man who makes the most of his pocketpc. Remembr the earlier season that had the OQO in it? CTU agents are gadget freaks...just like us.

Rich
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 1:05 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The following takes place between 6pm and 7pm.

Yes. The last one on terrestial here in the UK was the one with the nuke. They re-ran the first series end of last year. So I'll be skimming over this thread so as not to read all the plot lines.

Might be a good idea to put spolier alert in when you're about to give details away, just for lil ol' me
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 1:31 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I love it for one big reason...I like watching Jack interigate people, now thats fun ! " tell me or im cutting your eye balls out ! " LOL gotta love that
 Top of the page
PocketDVD Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 1:33 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

please, quit it, I'm staying out of this thread now.

I just started season one last saturday. I'm currently at 8am or so of season one, watching 2-3 episodes a night.

Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 1:35 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

The butler did it....oops, wrong show...
 Top of the page
PocketDVD Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 1:56 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2006-03-14 12:35 PM

The butler did it....oops, wrong show...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-14 3:00 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Oops, I didn't mean to be a spoiler. I thought I was the last earthling trying to catch up on 24.

I bet the Hollywood crowd (movie/tv/music) people are ardent fans of 24. After all, what the rest of the industry does is pretty slow and mundane by comparison.

About the gadgets. I agree totally. The 24 gang uses technology the way it should be used. Especially Palm stuff, lol.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 11:11 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Another great episode tonight. I won't spoil anything for those that haven't seen it yet.

I will reveal that a HP piddle pee cee went up in smoke. That was really funny. I'm fairly sure it was a HP. God forbid they fry a Palm
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-21 7:04 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Did you notice the Sprint version of Jack's pda? He is into smart phone technology these days...far cry from the WM2003 he used to carry around in the first couple of seasons....

Rich
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 11