x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-16 11:16 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Jake just gave me an idea. He found a link for mobilon stuff, a pretty weird link if you ask me.

What about a "quick-link" sticky thread for common and not so common links that aren't elsewwhere on the site?

Yep, we all know links change, like my gold-mine link for old hpc software, which thankfully Monica checked one day and revamped.

The rules here say not to open old threads, fair enough, so instead of searching here or dredging up the past maybe my idea is of value.

edit: I think everyone is now well aware sl4 images aren't to be had here

Edited by wallythacker 2006-03-16 11:17 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-16 11:20 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

actually your link worked again later maybe a temporarily outage. anyway at least i could help with alternative links and access to the ftp servers of the tucows mirrors

anyway yes, very good idea!!!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-16 2:41 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I am not exactly sure what you are asking for here...

I pulled the SL4 images and stated so after certain forum members abused an exceptionally simple request not to publisise the links I was PMing them. What reulted was a 4 fold traffic increase and a large bill.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-16 6:42 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Oh, I was thinking the sticky sl4 thread could be replaced with the sticky links one.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8