x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Canadians who watch YTV

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-18 3:36 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Sunday night at 8:30PM EST YTV is airing an episode of Monster Warriors that was filmed last fall in my back yard and surrounding area.

If my house gets shown it will be really easy to recognize because it looks a lot like the house from the original Amityville horror movie. Yep, it's a spooky looking place at night. I back onto a wildlife refuge with a pond.

I haven't seen any of the footage of the episode. I kept my nose out of the crews way while they were filming so I'm pretty interested to see the show.

Edited by wallythacker 2006-03-18 3:37 PM
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-03-18 11:26 PM
#
H/PC Elder

okidoki schedule set in my phone Will you record it too?
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-18 11:39 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Yep, I sure will record it. I also have a friend with a DVD recorder who has promised to record it for me. She's a bit forgetful though, I should sell her a hpc
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 5:25 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Well, it appears to be a multi part episode. There was next to nothing of my place and surrounding area. I think the last part of the show is on tomorrow night at 8:30 EST, so I'll be tuning in to watch.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 9:31 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Hmm, I missed it. I was thinking 8:30 EST = 5:30 PST. But I guess it was localized so the show may have been at 8:30 here too. Oops.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 9:34 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Good point. It makes sense for YTV and whatnot to broadcast for the prime time in any given timezone. I'll record the episode tomorrow in the hopes of seeing my place and territory!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.282 - Cached queries : 12 - Executed queries : 62