x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

SOTI Controller Professional & H/PCs

clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2006-03-19 10:51 PM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

Discovered something tonight that some of you may or may not know about. I was completely shocked by it....

I use SOTI Controller Professional (http://www.soti.net) to take screenshot of my reviews on Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com! and for Smartphone & Pocket PC Magazine reviews. Tonight I was loading up some stuff on Boris (my 720) and accidently started Controller. It prompted me to install the client on Boris and I told it to do so, assuming of course that it would fail.

Not only did it not fail but it works absolutely flawlessly. I've attached some screenshots for you to see.

This is a brilliant application and well worth cost if you need good quality screenshots from you device. In reading their FAQs, they state "Handheld" devices will work. I'd be real curious if some of you with MIPS or other processors would download the demo and see if it works on them as well.

I feel a review coming along....
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 7:19 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Works fine on my 880 with a 790 rom chip in it....
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2006-03-20 7:25 AM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

Brilliant! Thanks Rich...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.141 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10