x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MP800 will not charge or power on

1 2
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 10:39 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Duh...sorry, meant for this to be email and posted it without thinking which button I was hitting...everyone else ignore it...boring I know.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 10:18 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

nooo it wasn't boring at all. i love reading such stories finding out about the problem & fixing it (finding the problem is already interesting let alone fixing it!)
 Top of the page
Upgraded MP780 Page Icon Posted 2006-04-03 8:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Six days from sending the old one until getting the new one, including the weekend (well I suppose six consecutive days would have to include a weekend). Very much appreciate the speed. This MP800 is working awesomely. However, the battery doesn't charge to 100% and when I remove from the AC adapter, the battery goes from 80% to the low battery warning in about half an hour, even after cycling it a few times. I received my RMA number from alancomputech today, so I will return it tomorrow and hopefully get a better battery. When I get everything ironed out with the 800 I think I may go for an 880; the difference in processor speed between the MP800 and the MP780 is quite noticeable. Thanks for the great service, Rich, and I will let you know how it turns out.

-Erik
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-04-04 8:51 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Well I was keeping one in reserve just in case there were any problems...so looks like you got it Erik. Believe it or not I sold the parts machine you sent back on eBay for almost the same price I was selling the originals for....but the 800/880s are suddenly becoming scarce again.

eBay cycles like that I've noticed...from glut to famish...

Rich
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12