x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

doesn't match the CPU type

rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-03-21 7:33 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Some time ago one of this forum (may be cmonex) said the he knows how to correct this executability error.

Can he expalin how?

Thanks
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-03-21 7:53 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

What device are you using and what program do you want installed?
By the way, cmonex is a she
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-21 8:06 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

is the program for an ARM cpu in theory?

if so, best bet for the first time would be to load the executable (which is already installed! string is different with cab files - you should know from experiences with a sig3.. 20 07 vs 11 0a) in a hexeditor, then find c2 01, *must* be somewhere at the beginning of the file. then change it to c0 01.

if it isn't that, let me know what the exact application is.. or load it in peinfo and have a look at the cpu type string in the main info after having it analyzed. reverse that (for example 01 c2 -> c2 01) and find it in the executable just like with my example with c2 01. change to c0 01 (i guess you're using ARM machines ).
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-03-22 1:59 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks cmonex. With your help I succed to correct the error.

Now the executability says that all is OK but the apps doesn't wont to start. The apps is the S3 ATLaunch and I'm tryng to make it work on my J720.

I have realize that many ce 4XX appson a different machine behave in the same way (IE 5.5, Opera etc..).
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-23 8:59 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah cenet is not a platform so don't expect everything to work on another cenet machine

btw i couldn't figure out how ATLaunch works, could you? can you tell me please i really like the app but didn't have the patience to experiment with the japanese stuff
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 2:06 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

It is a very fine and quick launcher. You have only to associate to every square an apps.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 8:26 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

rgisondi - 2006-03-24 8:06 AM

It is a very fine and quick launcher. You have only to associate to every square an apps.

hmm, like the launcher on the intermec? i should try again
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9