x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

IR w/Cell phone SonyT610 -Hitachi HPW-600ETM

HPC-PDA Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 2:19 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a Hitachi HPW-600ETM, I have downloaded the GenIRDA driver and have had no luck in trying to get the Sony T610 Cell to talk to each other or even my Nokia 8290, but it will send files from my Sony PDA, I have looked eveywhere I can for these drivers.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thank you

Edited by HPC-PDA 2005-01-04 2:21 AM
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 2:59 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Check out the support section. I am not an expert on the driver, but does your nokia phone have the irda update installed? And check if your phones are compatible in the first place in the HCL - many answers can be found just by browsing the site.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 3:40 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Well I hope you get it fixed. But I gotta sleep. What was it again? Cheerio! (slaps self in face repeatedly)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 8:33 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

HPC-PDA,

Welcome to the forum.
Just to make sure we are on the same page here.
You do understand that our GenIRDA driver is a dial-up driver. It doesn't allow you to transfer files or PIM information between devices.
 Top of the page
HPC-PDA Page Icon Posted 2005-01-06 11:59 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you for responding,
Yes I know that the GenIRDA driver is for dial up, I use tmobile service and I have set the policy's for it, and have used these phone's with a Sony Clie Nz90 ..no problems easy setup.. but I cant get the phone's to even talk to the Hitachi eplate HPW-600ETM, I know the IR is working because I can talk to my laptop and also with the Clie, just not these phone's, and both phone work just fine with the Clie and laptop, I can sync the eplate with the laptop with the irda.
I am just stuck on this one, and I don't know where else to look?'
I have spent about 10hrs searching (yahoo - google) but no luck, I was hoping that someone here had an sh4 Handheld pro CE device and could shed some light on the problem.
The phones are Sony T610 and Nokia 8290.

Thanks for the help
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 1.25 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9