x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

The intolerable ebay wait...

1 2 3
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-03-28 2:42 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The touch screen seems to be fine. I think the seller was just covering his behind. Overall, the unit looks to be in pretty good shape. But now I gotta figure out two things: 1) where the backup battery goes; and 2) how to set up an ActiveSync partnership without a sync cable (which was not included). (Regarding the latter, I was hopeful that I could do it by IrDA - even though that's not supposed to be possible - since I had done so successfully before with my E-105. But when I tried, the dialog box just says "Opening Port" forever.)
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-28 2:55 PM
#
H/PC Elder

backup batteries (2x2032) are hidden under the little screw access panel on the bottom. Irda should work. I never got the serial to work initially. Only Irda worked with one of my laptops. Since then I've gotten serial working.

I think you'll really like the 6651, I do
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-03-29 4:11 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Okay, solved both those problems. Second try doing first synch by IrDA worked. Now the hard part: getting Pocket PC apps to work. I'll be posting in your old thread about this to describe my confusion.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-30 1:34 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Lol, I made out Ok considering I didn't have much hpc experience before I went hacking. I still have a lot to learn about it. I can't get execheck to report anything so that's slowed me down.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-30 4:18 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2006-03-30 7:34 AM

Lol, I made out Ok considering I didn't have much hpc experience before I went hacking. I still have a lot to learn about it. I can't get execheck to report anything so that's slowed me down.

as i said, put and run execheck from RAM. doesnt that help?
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-30 4:33 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I don't recall if I tried that. Thanks, I'll let you know.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.298 - Cached queries : 20 - Executed queries : 54