x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Netgear MA401 driver issues

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-01 4:54 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2006-04-01 10:29 PM

It's my opinion that intersil had problems understanding properly what Windows CE 3 was. Yes, the 2.11 drivers have always been the fallback and will work under 3.00, they're just not optimised in code.

not just intersil. many other manufacturers too..

and IMO it doesnt mean we should follow suit

i still suggest sorting this out would be better for everyone.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-04-01 6:45 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Well we have had the discussion over changing CESD advice before, the fact that they haven't worked for you does not mean that the fact they assisted users in the past is invalid. So those articles will remain un-edited. If there is scope for new articles to be created to cover new conventions, then as we've also discussed many times before, by all means throw the details at me or write them yourself and send them along.

As for the HCL, if you know of errors in it, I don't quite know why you sat on them and haven't reported them.

Now I fully accept that I have not been around much at all recently, and have not been able to catch up with you or half the people around here properly, but that is unfortunately my circumstance at the moment. I can't pull this stuff out of thin air and the extra open air hassle isn't appreciated.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-01 7:33 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2006-04-02 12:45 AM

Well we have had the discussion over changing CESD advice before, the fact that they haven't worked for you does not mean that the fact they assisted users in the past is invalid. So those articles will remain un-edited. If there is scope for new articles to be created to cover new conventions, then as we've also discussed many times before, by all means throw the details at me or write them yourself and send them along.

As for the HCL, if you know of errors in it, I don't quite know why you sat on them and haven't reported them.

Now I fully accept that I have not been around much at all recently, and have not been able to catch up with you or half the people around here properly, but that is unfortunately my circumstance at the moment. I can't pull this stuff out of thin air and the extra open air hassle isn't appreciated.

LOL.

i expected exactly this kind of answer.

not my responsibility anyway.
 Top of the page
cortezrob
cortezrob Page Icon Posted 2006-04-11 10:06 PM
#
Hello, here Roberto Cortez again.....
Sorry, I am seeing that my problem has generated a discussion.
Apart of this, do you think that can obtain betters drivers for my Netgear MA401 or Intersil for HPC Pro are enough?
Another question: Have you used Movian VPN 1.0 Ipsec software? I am trying to connect via VPN with my Company....
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-12 2:54 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

cortezrob - 2006-04-12 4:06 AM

Hello, here Roberto Cortez again.....
Sorry, I am seeing that my problem has generated a discussion.
Apart of this, do you think that can obtain betters drivers for my Netgear MA401 or Intersil for HPC Pro are enough?
Another question: Have you used Movian VPN 1.0 Ipsec software? I am trying to connect via VPN with my Company....

no problem, it wasnt you who generated anything!

i think if the hpc pro drivers work ok keep them, if not, there are native hpc2000 drivers too.

someone used movian, not me though but it does work for someone else i heard so at least.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 11