x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: (US) NEC MobilePro 780 (used)

asemisldkfj
asemisldkfj Page Icon Posted 2006-03-24 11:28 PM
#
Hi all. I recently got an IBM Z50 on eBay. It will be taking over my portable needs, so I'm looking to sell my 780. I got it on eBay probably a little less than a year ago.

No accessories besides the stylus and a third-party power adapter (what I got with it from eBay, has always worked fine) are included.

The only thing seriously wrong with it is a cracked/missing piece of plastic over the plug for the power adapter. It's never affected the functioning of it. You can see it clearly in one of the photos.

I have some photos of the machine here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v346/asemisldkfj/phreak/

Those were taken about a week ago, and I've since removed the BSD daemon sticker, and obviously like I said before, the wireless card doesn't come with it.

I'd like close to 80 USD ideally, but I'll probably accept a best offer. I'd also prefer PayPal for payment, and I'm willing to work out shipping for international buyers, so don't be shy .
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 7:00 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Is there a serial cable for synchronisation?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 8:50 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2006-03-25 1:00 PM

Is there a serial cable for synchronisation?

i'd guess not

somehow these ebayed nec's never seem to have one i managed to get a serial cable only with the second 750C (compatible). 770x2 (don't worry, one for a friend), 780, 790, nope, none!

Edited by cmonex 2006-03-25 8:51 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 9:15 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Well thats one for the topic poster to answer. I ask because it sweetens the deal, as cmonex says, they're not exactly two a penny.
 Top of the page
asemisldkfj
asemisldkfj Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 1:03 PM
#
Yeah, no serial cable. Just the stylus and the power adapter.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9