x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Computer Transactions

jjaff90 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 8:42 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi guys I sold my 700M to someone under the impression that the software I have would be included. Unfortunately, I don't have the discs anymore so they are just on the 700m. I never use credit cards online. Is there any way to delete my tracks on here and all traces of my name without doing a system restore?
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 8:48 PM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

It really depends on the applications but the best way to be absolutely sure nothing is left is to do a hard reset.

What applications and/or data is the issue?
 Top of the page
jjaff90 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 9:09 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Well I have all of these programs and I don't want them to get erased but I want to erase the little personal data I have on it.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-25 10:29 PM
#
H/PC Elder

go to phatware and download the trial of dbexplorer for hpcs. You can empty all the ram based databases without trashing the application, in most cases. Make sure you empty the databases (contacts, tasks, calendar and whatever application created databases) and not delete them. That can cause problems.

Clean out the internet explorer temp directory, any personal files in \my documents and that's about it.

If you're including a storage card in the deal just erase all your personal files and data files created by the applications you're including in the sale.

Edited by wallythacker 2006-03-25 10:31 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10