x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

yttan10 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 10:12 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I am currently very bored. What do you people do when you become bored, becides looking at "websites". Yeah input needed, ha, I sound like a robot, "need input, need input".
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 10:45 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Read a book, go for a walk, go fishing, call a family member you have not talked to in a long time, Study, play golf, go bowling, take a drive, watch a movie, or go see a live band. Just some of the things I like to do to avoid being bored.

Edited by Yoldering 2006-03-26 10:50 AM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 11:29 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I can't post it here....
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 12:27 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

Rich Hawley - 2006-03-26 5:29 PM

I can't post it here....

why?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 1:45 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Well Monica...30 years ago when I had only been married for a few years, my wife and I had little money. Couldn't afford to go out and eat, see a movie, or do anything that was out of the ordinary. We didn't even have cable tv back then. We could pick up a single television station...CBS. Many times there was nothing on, no one to visit, no where to go, we just would go crazy with boredom. So we started a little game. Every time we would get bored beyond the normal level, we would tell the other we were bored and the other then would initiate an hour or so of...intimate time. It kind of became a private joke anywhere we went. I'd ask the wife is she was bored, she say, "are you?" and if I said yes, then the action would begin. No matter where we were or what we were doing, we'd find somehow to alleviate our boredom. So when Yttan posted the question it made me smile in fond memories. These days however, if I tell the wife that I am bored...she tells me to do what Yodeling does...go fishing.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 1:51 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Rich thought you said you couldn't post it. I'm sure Monica knew what it was, but just made you say it anyway

Edited by takwu 2006-03-26 1:52 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 2:22 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

What do you people do when you become bored
I realise that I forgot to turn the computer on, and have spent several hours watching a black screen. lol

Truth be told, I always have far more to do than there are hours in the day, so boredom and C:Amie are not two words which are generally allowed to go together. Especially with you lot
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 2:57 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

LOL, takwu is right...
Rich, really innovative idea to kill boredom
as for boredom & me, they don't go with together just like you C:Amie, not that i always have something to do (i should but i don't ), but i always find something before i get bored... if there's nothing i can do, i'll just start thinking about things i want to think about.

Edited by cmonex 2006-03-26 2:58 PM
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 3:49 PM
#
For me, boredom is usually cured when I have my laser pointer and there are pets around.
 Top of the page
yttan10 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 4:00 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Rich Hawley - 2006-03-26 1:45 PM

So when Yttan posted the question it made me smile in fond memories.

Glad I could bring a smile to your face.

Edited by yttan10 2006-03-26 4:23 PM
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 4:17 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Rich Hawley - 2006-03-26 12:45 PM

Well Monica...30 years ago when I had only been married for a few years, my wife and I had little money. Couldn't afford to go out and eat, see a movie, or do anything that was out of the ordinary. We didn't even have cable tv back then. We could pick up a single television station...CBS. Many times there was nothing on, no one to visit, no where to go, we just would go crazy with boredom. So we started a little game. Every time we would get bored beyond the normal level, we would tell the other we were bored and the other then would initiate an hour or so of...intimate time. It kind of became a private joke anywhere we went. I'd ask the wife is she was bored, she say, "are you?" and if I said yes, then the action would begin. No matter where we were or what we were doing, we'd find somehow to alleviate our boredom. So when Yttan posted the question it made me smile in fond memories. These days however, if I tell the wife that I am bored...she tells me to do what Yodeling does...go fishing.

Yodeling???
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 9:02 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I caught that too. I've been wondering when someone would make that mistake. (Do you yodel when you fish?)

I'm just speculating here, yttan10, but I'm guessing that when you're bored you start a series of polls on Internet chat forums.

Edited by CE Geek 2006-03-26 9:02 PM
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 10:43 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

No yodeling or talking of any kind while fishing. Fishing is a time of quite reflexion. Don't want to scare the fish away!
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 10:49 PM
#
H/PC Elder

No yodeling unless you're using Riccola as bait
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-26 10:57 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

uhu uhu uhu....
 Top of the page
1 2 3