x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket Acrobat Reader 1.0 for HPC vs Primer 3.1

Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-01-06 7:38 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

To anyone who may be interested in trying to run Pocket Acrobat Reader 1.0 for HPC on there MP 900 - I just wanted to let you know that the Arms version of Pocket Acrobat 1.0 loads and functions just fine on my MP 900.

Strange, but after playing with Pocket Acrobat for a couple of days....I find myself gravitating back to Primer 3.1!! Although Pocket Acrobat seems to load PDF's quicker and performs a screen refresh faster than Primer ....... I hate the way the screen has to refresh everytime you Pan around the PDF. The Pan function in Primer is fabulous compared to Pocket Acrobat - especially on larger size documents and takes up less storage space.

This may be a case of me thinking that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence....if nothing else trying Pocket Acrobat has made me appreciate Primer just a bit more than I did before. Of course the big deciding factor for many is will be the price (Primer $40 or $80 and Pocket Acrobat Free!)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.141 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12