x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

My RSS Reader - I'm giving up, here's what I have

Jorkapp Page Icon Posted 2006-04-12 5:36 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I wish I had the ambition to continue with this project, but right now, and likely for a long while from now, my life will have a large amount of high-priority energy draining efforts occupying at least 95% of my available time. I've come to realize that this project will probably fare better in the hands of someone with more time to spare than myself.

This is what I have. I completed everything I anticipated, less most of the XML parser, which no doubt requires a lot of tedious effort. Elsewise, everything is in place. The code probably isn't the cleanest, but its at least functional.

If anyone wishes to clean up the code, finish the code, etc, feel free. For those wishing to try and port this to non-H/PC pro platforms, most of the functions used should be usable all the way back to WinCE 1, so porting should pose a minimal challenge.

My thanks go out to the HPC:Factor community for your support and interest. If I ever have any other H/PC coding projects, HPC:Factor will be the first place that will know.
 Top of the page
ZSX Page Icon Posted 2006-04-17 3:42 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I just want to say that I stand in awe of your contribution! Thank you very much.

I actually use the RSS channel option in AvantGo on my H/PC, but it is always nice ot have choices!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 11