x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS/FT: TI-83 Plus & Usb Cable

kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-04-15 6:37 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

For Sale or Trade!
Black texas instruments TI-83 Plus graphing calculator & Silver Ti-Link usb cable.

can be used for gaming (see ticalc.org, HUNDREDS of homebrew games, some really well done, you use the included usb cable to put them on using TI's software) for studying (there are a lot of study guides for a lto fo different textbooks at the texas instruments website, also put on with the cable), or just to help you out in math class, makes tests a lot easier when you can store text notes in your calculator for later reading .

these go for 99$ on staple.com, and the cable goes for 15-30 on froogle, so make your money or trade offer to match this.....

edit! ill also throw in a mead 5 star case for this that i just found.
double edit?: if the item of trade exeeds an awesomeness threshold, ill throw in some cash or something to even it out.
 Top of the page
jpfx Page Icon Posted 2006-04-16 9:01 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

edit: comment removed

Edited by jpfx 2006-04-16 9:03 PM
 Top of the page
kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-04-21 4:19 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

anyone? i really need some money here, pc's PSU went out and im stuck on my hpc as my full-time computing device for a while....
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-04-21 4:41 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

kowalski - 2006-04-21 1:19 PM

im stuck on my hpc as my full-time computing device for a while....

Don't think we want to discourage that.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-04-21 5:46 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

The TI calculators are such excellent ones ... I have a TI-82 and a TI-84 Plus SE..
 Top of the page
kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-04-21 7:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

yeah, they are! ive had quite a few.... ti-83 plus silver edition (which i must say was hella cool) ti-89, ti-85 and i was the proud owner of 250$ a ti-92 for almost exactly a week before it got stolen, now THAT thing was awesome, had a really steep learning cirve with all the buttons... this one is a lot easier to use, but its not as much of a geek toy with less buttons then a lot more user freindly though. im selling it mostly because i need some money, but also because i have moved over to hpc's and ppc's now. its hard to explain the draw of these, they seem kinda pointless at first with the large size and the greyscale screen, but after youve had one for a week and started sampling all the thousands of homebrew games and programs, some incredibly awesome, a few that were obviously done by someone still learing the ropes of assembly, and a lot of completely bizarre and pointless, but still addicting as hell, you'll understand why people who arent even in school anymore will pay 99$ at staples for a calculator and 25$ for just a usb cable...

Edited by kowalski 2006-04-21 7:57 PM
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-04-22 1:53 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

kowalski - 2006-04-21 10:19 PM

anyone? i really need some money here, pc's PSU went out and im stuck on my hpc as my full-time computing device for a while....

maybe a weard question; why don't you use a cheap powersupply unit for a month, and then buy a good one, in stead of selling something to buy a good psu.
Here in the Netherlands i can buy for 10-20 euro (12-24 usd) a cheap psu (400 Watt).
 Top of the page
kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-04-23 1:14 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

because i have 8 drives (3 burners and 5 hdd's) and not very many cheap PSU's have that many connections that ive found...
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-04-23 1:50 PM
#
I'd check newegg.com if you're looking for PC stuff.
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-04-23 3:40 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

kowalski - 2006-04-23 7:14 PM

because i have 8 drives (3 burners and 5 hdd's) and not very many cheap PSU's have that many connections that ive found...

then you use two psu's

Or you disconnect a couple
 Top of the page
kowalski Page Icon Posted 2006-04-25 6:19 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

sold! to some random dude at craigslist for 50 bones!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 48 - Executed queries : 28