x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Password keeper

wyrm Page Icon Posted 2006-04-26 4:50 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

On my other handhelds I have a nice program in which I can keep all my passwords, forum login, credit card #'s, etc.
All items are shown after entering one password. I'm using Excel on my Velo now to store my passwords, but maybe someone here knows a nice program I can use instead?
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-04-26 7:20 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

wyrm - 2006-04-26 4:50 AM

On my other handhelds I have a nice program in which I can keep all my passwords, forum login, credit card #'s, etc.
All items are shown after entering one password. I'm using Excel on my Velo now to store my passwords, but maybe someone here knows a nice program I can use instead?

wyrm

Why not use eWallet.....it's available as a free download at HPC:Factor (this website!)

http://www.hpcfactor.com/downloads/ilium/
 Top of the page
wyrm Page Icon Posted 2006-05-01 3:06 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Thanx! I tried it, but both versions where incompatible with my Velo 500 (CE2.0)....

And today....suddenly, from out of nowhere there were vertical lines all over my screen. Lines where the pixels look dead!
I tried a soft and a hard-reset...no result.

Does anyone know what this could be?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-01 3:36 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Darn John, you jumped me too it.

Please have a search of the board on that issue, if you can't find detail - and I'm sure there are - please start a new thread.
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-05-01 4:26 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

wyrm - 2006-05-01 3:06 PM

Thanx! I tried it, but both versions where incompatible with my Velo 500 (CE2.0)....

Sorry to hear about that.......perhaps you can try Quick Wallet

http://www.applianmobile.com/hpc/QuickWallet/index.htm

NOTE: I can't believe these jokers still want $19.95 for this old software?? Give the trial version a go and if it works on your Velo.....then email them and ask them if they will give it to you for free......after all, this software is older than dirt and the H/PC version hasn't been updated in years.

Don't get me wrong - It was very good software in it's time.

Edited by Hurricane John 2006-05-01 4:28 PM
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-05-02 11:01 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Or tell them you're a total idiot and after you buy it and you *know* you'll have a hundred support questions for them.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 28