x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

terminal services client

mmarks Page Icon Posted 2006-04-30 10:00 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a terminal services client for ce.net 4.1 (or another way of doing it).
It is for my xScale PHH. I am working away from home & want the ability to copy files from my desktop & monitor some running tasks.

Thanks,

Mike
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-04-30 1:30 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You should be able to install nd use the H/PC Pro Terminal Services Client on the device (I think). You can download it from the downloads / support section. Either or.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-04-30 1:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you already have it on your PHH if you mean the bsquare / maui / vodafone thingie

it is named "microsoft terminal services" (sorry for my mistake) and it is found in Start menu/"All programs".

not sure about copying files via rdp, i tried to connect disk drives in rdp but this unfortunately requires access to the winCE files and CE usually doesn't have this server capability. at least this is where i got to. so i use ftp to transfer the files. and of course i launch the ftp server on my pc via rdp hehe.

C:Amie, i could not use the hpc pro client with cenet (nec 900c) but then i found out the cenet client will allow for HVGA resolution just like the hpc pro one does
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.202 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9