x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HP Jornada 420 sync with Lotus Notes?

Oliver
Oliver Page Icon Posted 2005-01-17 10:04 AM
#
Hi,

I own an (old) HP Jornada 420 which is running on WIN CE 2.11. I want to syncronize it with Lotus Notes r5 (Contacts, Calendar, Notes), which I'm using at work.

I use MS Async 3.8 and tried XTNDConnect PC 4.9 and Laplink PDAsync 3.0 but both failed (they both started to install the application to the pda and both ended with ERROR: unable to start rsCeSyncSvr).

Is there anybody out there which has some experience with it? Does anybody of you know antoher program which can solve the task?

Many thanks,
Oliver
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-17 10:34 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to CE 2.11 Support

Try IntelliSync.
 Top of the page
Oliver
Oliver Page Icon Posted 2005-01-18 2:35 AM
#
Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but I forgot to mention that I already tried an actual demo of Intellisync before, there the ApplicationManager of ActiveSync complained that the 'device is not supported'. I believe the problem lies in the different languages of the OSs (PDA - english, Desktop - german). In the intellisync-documentation is a note which says that all systems should have the same language...

Any other ideas?

Oliver

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-18 7:22 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

None.
 Top of the page
Oliver
Oliver Page Icon Posted 2005-01-19 5:05 PM
#
Hi,

finally I found a solution which works: EasySync pro 4.2 (by Lotus/IBM). I just wrote this because you might be interested.

Thanks for your help.
Oliver
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-01-19 5:11 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Thanks for the info
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.158 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8