x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

problems with sigIII translation

javier Page Icon Posted 2006-05-03 12:47 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

After a time using the sig3 translation cab file I have found the following problems:

1. I cannot rename the sd and cf cards on the explorer, thus my textmaker program can only open word files from the my documents location, not those which are located on the sd o cf cards. How can I fix this problem?

2. When I launch the pocket word, it looks fine, but when I try to type some text, the symbols typed are japanese. What is the problem and how I can remove the japanese imput character on this program?

Any solution is welcome, thanks.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-03 2:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

actually neither of your problems originate from using the translation cab...

do you have the latest version (C) of the translation cab installed? that should include the fix for both problems.

as for the first one, you could never rename the cards in explorer! you need to go to the registry for that.

download newest version: http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/s/0109.asp
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-05-04 10:38 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi Cmonex,

I have installed the third version ot the MUI cab file, and it works great. Thanks to you and everybody in the comunity, now my primary intentions of selling my sig 3 have disappear.

Cheers,

Javier
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2006-05-14 3:50 AM
#
H/PC Elite

javier - 2006-05-04 9:38 AM

Hi Cmonex,

I have installed the third version ot the MUI cab file, and it works great. Thanks to you and everybody in the comunity, now my primary intentions of selling my sig 3 have disappear.

Cheers,

Javier

There's nothing to thank of. the big contributions from other hackers (read, TFGBD, cmoneX, etc) and the little i've done are just for the benefit of the community. If you find a bug in the cab (other than the dreaded flash-doesn't-work-anymore bug) please post it.

BTW if you ever think in selling your sig, please consider hpcbay before the other 'bay
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10