x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

bSquare PHH broken cradle

mmarks Page Icon Posted 2006-05-04 9:53 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

The cradle for my PHH has broken - a silly design if you ask me, I needed to transport it in my laptop bag and it broke - just too bulky.

Anyway, I am away from home and have no way of trying to fix it for a few weeks & need to sync to my new laptop.

My understanding is that once you have synched via the USB cable, you can use infrared for future sync process. Is there any way to trick activesync into thinking I have already performed a sync so I can do this?

Thanks.

Mike

PS All the PHH threads and tips seem to have stopped - has everyone got rid of them???
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-04 11:52 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

you can use infrared for the first sync too. no need to hack.

read the ce.net threads, i've posted a lot on bsquare ... check out the latest hacks for the screen brightness level and eliminating the automatic phone disabling at 35% of battery charge etc...
 Top of the page
mmarks Page Icon Posted 2006-05-05 4:53 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Thanks for the response, I am going to try your battery hack next week & hope to have fixed the cradle over the weekend.

I tried to perform an initial sync through infrared but couldn't - even the help says you have to perform a hardwired sync first. So if you could give me any pointers as to how to do this I would be grateful.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-05 6:25 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

ok, then i'll have an incentive to upload the brightness hack to the forum! (haven't done it yet)

the help must be crazy! i think irda syncing is a little different than cable sync, check out the CESD articles here, i think one of them tells you about this topic.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.144 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9