x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

How do I get Activesync to install PPC apps on CE.NET?

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-07 6:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the commctrl error doesn1t mean anything, except if you used the cenet 4.2 aygshell. that may have problems with commctrl.

what functions are these 9 69 etc.. what dll are they associated with? as you didn't tell me i can't help so let me know.

use first 4th and 13th aygshells (and maybe cenet 4.2 one) the others aren't too good.

what app are you trying to get to work?

if you use mfcce301 dll you must hexedit the app.
 Top of the page
adeprice
adeprice Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 12:00 PM
#
Cmonex,

I have tried using ALL of the aygshells in the file from the izemize website including the the 4th and 13th aygshells. I have tried loading TomTom route planner for PPC2002 and TomTom Navigator 2 for PPC2003. The missing function ordinaries are from the 11th version, which I renamed to AYGSHELL.dll, I also changed the internal name to AYGSHELLusing a hexeditor and I have hexedited the PPC application to call mfcce301 as you have suggested.

I have understood everything that has been suggested previously and have followed all instructions.
 Top of the page
adeprice
adeprice Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 12:06 PM
#
BTW Just to reiterate I also tried loading the Acrobat reader with all the files that you had on your website. I changed nothing in that folder but it doesn't work on my SimPad.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 12:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

version 11th is not recommended. it is meant for the sig3.
i dont have tomtom so can't try this
but another suggestion: did you check ALL executables (exe, dll) for tomtom? any errors? can you copy all of them? while using the 4th aygshell.
 Top of the page
adeprice
adeprice Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 6:18 PM
#
cmonex,

The 13th Aygshell works! I can't believe I have been so stupid, I suppose I put all my trust in executibilitycheck and should have just tried running the executables directly.

Thanks for sticking with it. I don't care if I am a fool, at least I am a happy fool.

Best regards,

Ade.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8