x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Laridian and MDict working on 900C

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 4:10 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

That's right...you heard it. Thanks to dll11 I was able to install and properly run MDict and Laridian Pocket Bible.

CmoneX has posted the files you need here: http://pocketpcmag.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15113&whichpage=3

Basically, all I did was download the files and copy them to my 900C. Then I copied the modified webview.dll to my Windows folder.

Next you have to register it through Tascal Reg Editor. That is simple enough, just open and run TRE. Go to FILE and Import Registry. Find the webview.reg file and load it.

I already had a version of htmlview.dll on my machine in the Windows folder so I went no further. But CmoneX's download has one if you need it. Just copy it to either the Windows folder, or the folder where MDict/Laridian resides.

The 4th file in the download is Coredl2.dll. This also goes into the folder where the program resides. But I'm not sure why. I didn't seem to need it at all, so maybe CmoneX can shed some light on this.

But how WONDERFUL!!!! Two great programs now available to 900C owners!

Rich
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 4:44 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

lol, cool pics.

so... coredl2.dll is needed in theory because webview.dll needs a few exports from it. maybe you already tweaked your coredll or webview doesn't really need it?

edit: erm i don't understand. webview.dll is hacked to call coredl2.dll so why didn't you have any problems... can you check if you already had a coredl2.dll from somewhere?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 4:53 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Duh...silly me, already had it I guess, copied it a long time ago in my Windows folder and forgot about it...yeah you need it or you can't see the info in the second window....

Rich
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10