x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HELP...morphgear gamboy emulation on NEC 900c

star222 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-19 8:37 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I'm able to instal trial and play in demo modes (less than 5 min. authorised) Morphgear emulator using own gameboy roms I have but unable to activate the program on my NEC 900c with my Marat module reg key I bought.

This product worked fine on my Jornada 720...

When I click on the 'about' or the 'I' activation buttons on upper menu bar, I just get blank windows instead of a text window to enter my reg key...strange?

Any idea, anybody who succeeded to perform a full installation on this device? I have checked on Morphgear forum but nothing to help me...thanks Denis
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-19 9:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

you could try winwatch if this is a window resize issue. (http://damnsoft.org)

or alternatively did you copy an aygshell into your \Windows folder on the 900c, or did you place one in the root \ dir in RAM? that can cause such problems if it takes over the original aygshell included in the ROM.
 Top of the page
star222 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-19 10:44 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

no, i didn<t place any new aygshell.dll file anyware...it is not a window size problem, but the inside of the small window which is blank...empty, nothing inside...just white
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-20 2:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

maybe winwatch is still worth a try...
if it didn't help, i'll send you a little app for diagnostic, and please report the results to me.
 Top of the page
star222 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-20 3:47 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

winwatch didn<t improve anything....I have checked with Executability Check software and it gives no information for this Morphgear program...mysterius.....here's the screenshot of the blank window as an attachment file...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-20 4:09 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Oh, this looks possibly like a HTMLView issue.
Try pulling a HTMLView off of the www link in cmonex's profile and see what happens.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-20 4:48 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hmm.. interesting. while you have this window on the screen, download this app: http://izemize.fw.hu/taskmgr13.zip, run it, and go to the window tab, find the window responsible for this thing, should have a telling name (if you can't decide, just send me a screenshot of the window list) and send the info (the four numbers given after the window) to me. i don't know if this will help or not, but worth a try.. it did help with other stuff.

edit: oh htmlview, that could be it too, who knows. so try definitely that too. link: http://izemize.fw.hu/htmlviewWORKINGpack.zip
you may need all dlls, just the htmlview.dll in itself may not be sufficient. especially if execheck doesn't complain about htmlview.

edit2: i would like to see a screenshot of this on the j720, to compare them
 Top of the page
star222 Page Icon Posted 2006-05-22 3:14 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

solution found...thanks to CMONEX who helped m a lot....

Have to install htmlviewer and webviewer in Windows folder PLUS import webview.reg in registry with tre.exe .... and it can be played full registered version on 900c...WOW!!!!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-22 4:34 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

My lord, don't tell me I was actually right about a .net hack
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-22 4:48 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2006-05-22 10:34 PM

My lord, don't tell me I was actually right about a .net hack

sorry to disappoint, you were only partially right. it needed the right webview and its registry entries, not just htmlview
but yeah you were right in tracking down the problem
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.222 - Cached queries : 15 - Executed queries : 63