x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

SkyCommander on HP620LX

Dekka
Dekka Page Icon Posted 2006-05-28 12:28 PM
#
Anyone have any luck with this? I have it working but if I opening the rec files manually only works intermittently even though they work fine when first trained and just after. Com port problem?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-28 12:48 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to Windows CE 2.0 Support
You posted this in the Developers section why?
 Top of the page
Dekka
Dekka Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 4:09 AM
#
Because I'm developing an application that use's it :-) FYI: The app is a playlist manager for a multi-cd player. After converting 450 songs from the gf's cd collection to mp3 and then putting them onto cd, it was difficult to find songs. A paper list seemed so "lo tek" so I'm putting my unused HP620LX to good use (at last - lol). Tagging on actual control of the cd player itself seem easy because of SkyCommanders design but sadly there seems something wrong and it's proving difficult to locate the actual problem. I can record the ir stuff ok but after capturing a whole bunch of key presses SkyCommander stops working, even earlier test captures that I proved working before doing the whole set. I remember something about problems with com4 locking up so maybe it's not SC's fault. I'll get back to trying to locate the problem soon but wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem.

PS: The app is done in PocketC (demo version) and I plan to put a web page up in case anyone else wants to do the same. Would be much more interesting with the SC element though.

Edited by Dekka 2006-05-29 4:21 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 9:08 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The developers forum is for application development support, this is an application support request. You'll get a better response on the question from here

I take it that your 620LX is 2.00 and not 2.11?
Shame that there is no SH3 binary of RemoteControl II really
 Top of the page
Dekka
Dekka Page Icon Posted 2006-05-29 9:38 AM
#
ok, thanks. Yes, it's 2.00, it sucks but I cannot find an upgrade. Worst thing is I remember thinking just after I bought it: "no way am I going to fork out another £80 to upgrade!" - ha, if only I'd know how restricting it would be without it. Oh well, I'll try a bit more to figure out the problem.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 25