x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Resco Pocket Radio on Ce.Net

rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-04 5:54 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Is there someone that has been able to run tihis program on ce.net machine?

It seems to work with PPC .dll but the problem is to fix the redolution of the skins.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-04 6:19 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

redolution = ?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2006-06-04 6:26 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Not me. I had the same error you had. I installed it on my PPC and it worked fine however. In the Resco folder there is a subdirectories titled Skins/Radio/Default. In that folder are the skins, but they are for PPC, not HPC devices. There is also a text file with the parameters of the coordinates of the various buttons and such...the file titled "default". One would need to edit that and the "main" skin I would think to get it to run on the 900C or other HPCs.

Rich
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-04 10:48 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I've had pocket radio installed on my j728 for awhile now, works pretty decent.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-06-05 3:51 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

cmonex - 2006-06-04 3:19 PM

redolution = ?

I assume rgisondi meant to type "resolution."

I also assume that Resco Pocket Radio is not the same thing as iBIZ pocket RADIO. (Which one are you talking about, mscdex? The latter appears to work in several H/PC 2000 devices. Which reminds me - I gotta submit that to C:Amie for the HCL.)
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-05 6:09 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Here I have fuond the skin for ce.net 800x480 resolution (S3 and Nexio). But it is for 1.3 version and does not work with the actual 1.5 version.

Is there someone that can provide the cab or the exe file of the 1.3 version?
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-05 10:41 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

CE Geek - 2006-06-05 3:51 AM

redolution = ?

I also assume that Resco Pocket Radio is not the same thing as iBIZ pocket RADIO. (Which one are you talking about, mscdex? The latter appears to work in several H/PC 2000 devices. Which reminds me - I gotta submit that to C:Amie for the HCL.)

I was referring to Resco Pocket Radio. It's been awhile since I've used the j728 let alone Resco Pocket Radio on it, but I think I may have created a custom skin at the time I got it working, so I could access all of the functions
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-06 1:42 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

mscdex - 2006-06-05 10:41 PM

redolution = ?

I was referring to Resco Pocket Radio. It's been awhile since I've used the j728 let alone Resco Pocket Radio on it, but I think I may have created a custom skin at the time I got it working, so I could access all of the functions

What version of resco pocket radio do you have?

How did you customize the skin?

Thanks
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-06 3:06 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

rgisondi - 2006-06-06 1:42 AM

redolution = ?

Thanks

The version I have installed on the j728 is 1.20. That was the newest at the time.

I customized the skin by taking one of the existing skins and editing the xml file I believe it was.
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-06 8:00 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

mscdex - 2006-06-06 3:06 AM

rgisondi - 2006-06-06 1:42 AM

redolution = ?

Can you send me o share the file (shareware of course)?

Thanks

The version I have installed on the j728 is 1.20. That was the newest at the time.

I customized the skin by taking one of the existing skins and editing the xml file I believe it was.
 Top of the page
rgisondi
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-06 5:33 PM
#
The program works on S3 and is very cool.

You have to add a registry value in the HK_LOCAL_MACHINE\Resco\Radio.

The value is InstSkin01=\Program File\Resco\Skins\Radio\default_vga_land\default.rs.

Then edit the default rs file in the default_vga_land folder and set the 800x480 resolution in the section "info".

It Should work.

Unfortunately the progrma does not run in the Netbook pro because I`m not able to set the 800x600 resolution .

If someone knows how to do I will be thankful.
 Top of the page
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 8:01 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have been able to run the program on s3 and the Netbook pro but still no luck with j720. With this device the program opens but it don't show me any skins.

Please mscdex can you send me or post on the forum your modified default.rs that suit on the jornada 720?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.207 - Cached queries : 68 - Executed queries : 9