x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-06-05 8:08 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I know this question is not exactly cenet per se, but, since I flashed my sl4 to cenet I got Pocket on Schedule 5.3 as part of the bargain.

As far as I can tell POS won't synch with Outlook as is. Ugh.

Can anyone here tell me how to resolve this? I gather I need to get POS 5.3 from Odyssey and install it on my desktop.

But won't I get nagged for a reg code before the program will work properly? Or will it work at all?

I'm hoping someone here has dealt with this exact issue.
 Top of the page
btrimmer Page Icon Posted 2006-06-05 8:45 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Hi,

I have POS 5.0.08 on my Viewpad 100, and yes you cannot sync with Outlook via Activesync. There's a desktop application (well, an add-on to Outlook actually) that you have to run from the desktop in order to sync POS with Outlook. I *think* this limitation was removed from version 6 of POS. So you probably can't even get the application from Odyssey anymore.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-06-06 11:09 PM
#
H/PC Elder

TY, I was afraid of that. I'll em POS guys to see what help they will offer.
 Top of the page
adeprice
adeprice Page Icon Posted 2006-06-10 6:35 PM
#
I've only recently solved the same problem on my SL4, using a post originated by tombraider. The title of that post was something like: How to copy and paste on Onschedule. Goto the odyssey inc website and download the .Net version from their support archive. I think the file was called netonschedoem.exe That's not a typo, you don't want the *demo version!

After you've executed netonschedoem on you pc, goto the Inactivesync folder, find the cab version for the arm v4 and copy that to your Simpad. There are 3 files that cannot be overwritten so skip these during the installation.

Before you attempt to syncronize, its probably best to remove POS from the list of programs to install on Inactivesync. After you connect your Simpad, Inactivesync still won't syncronize your PIMs. You'll need to go into Outlook and press the POS sync button on the toolbar.

BTW Its best to configure the items to sync on Outlook beforehand.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9