x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

oliverredfox Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 3:40 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Ever since I picked up my Nokia 770, the intermec seems to sitting around doing nothing. So I'm selling it. I still think it is one of the coolest HPCs I've had. But it doesn't do me any good just gathering dust.

I put the intermec up on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9738574139

The auction is listed as US only, but if you message me thru ebay, I'll gladly ship internationally to any regulars on this site.

I'm still keeping my Mobilepro's for when I need to type things out.

EDIT:
If you mention this site when you buy it and live in the USA, I won't charge you shipping

Edited by oliverredfox 2006-06-08 3:42 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 7:47 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

oh, so it didn't prove to be a keeper
 Top of the page
oliverredfox Page Icon Posted 2006-06-08 10:09 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Nope, I'm just too picky. No one machine fits all my needs. And I was so happy with the intermec when I first got it. Then a few days later the Nokia came in and I saw that I could have a small device with great web service too. My fiance is right, I'm imposssible to please. So I'll stick with N770 and Mobilepro 780 for the time being. But I'll probably change that up after a while, it just makes my head spin. On the bright side, it has been months since I actually touched my laptop.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.233 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 28