x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

javier Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 10:27 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi,

This sale corresponds to a sigmarion III in perfect working condition. The screen has no scratches the same as the whole machine. The battery holds good charge, nearly to a new one on this models. It comes with a usa ac adapter and the original box including documents and cd programs.
I will also include a 256 mg sd card, with a back up of all programs which include textmaker, spread ce, windows viewers, tombo, primer pdf viewer, ewallet, etc.
The reason because of this sale is that I have decided to buy a zaurus slc 3200, I would like to thank this comunity for its pattience with me and the help that they have given me for getting this and other machines work properly (especially to cmonex, C:Amie, Matrixcore....).

I am asking for 360 $USD plus shipping. Any queries are welcome.

Javier
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 2:38 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Very sorry to see you selling up. Does this mean that you are leaving us?

And you're most welcome, it's what we're here for. Morning, noon and night.
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-06-09 3:52 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I am leaving for a short time, knowing my self, it is sure that in a few months I will get other hpc , I love this devices. By the moment, I will keep visiting this site, not as often as before but for sure that I will be here. Also this site and you people are so cool. Thanks.
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-06-27 8:30 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi,

it looks that I am back. In the end I bought back my sharp hc7000 and nobody was interested on my sig 3, thus I am keeping both of them. The sharp for work at home, recently I have bought the textmaker software which I hope will cover my needs. The sig 3 will be my outhome pda/mini subnotebook, by the moment (check below). Also I will expect for the development of pdaxrom for sig3, I think it might be a good substitute of windows ce 4.1; until I get a zaurus slc 3200

If anyone from Spain is interested on the sig3, just let me know (if it is in Madrid would be better, you may see and probe it insite), I may sell it for 320 usd$ or the equivalent in euros (no shipment charges).

I have a couple of questions about the sharp, but I will make them in other thread.

thanks,

javier
 Top of the page
cocios
cocios Page Icon Posted 2006-10-21 12:31 AM
#

If anyone from Spain is interested on the sig3, just let me know (if it is in Madrid would be better, you may see and probe it insite), I may sell it for 320 usd$ or the equivalent in euros (no shipment charges).

Hi, I might be interested in buying you your Sig III, but would be able to pay with paypal and would need you to send it to Miami Florida USA, or Quito Ecuador (Southamerica) (Im from Ecuador but since local post office is terrible here, I prefere to buy things and send tehm to a fisical address I have in Miami, so that the people there would latter on and securily send it to me)..

Supongo también hablas español, escríbeme a cadc@uio.satnet.net si te interesaría llegar a un acuerdo y si tienes fotos actualizadas del aparato..

Regards

Carlos
 Top of the page
lekarok Page Icon Posted 2006-10-21 1:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hola Javier,

Te he enviado un PM, pero creo que no se ha enviado correctamente.
Estoy interesada en tu sigIII, cuál sería el precio en euros?
Ahora estoy en Madrid (al menos durante 10 días). Me encantaría echarle un vistazo.

un saludo
raquel
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.148 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 27