x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

hexedit :angry:

1 2
Derek.HPCManiac
Derek.HPCManiac Page Icon Posted 2006-06-14 2:07 PM
#
"Seriously, I think Derek meant (and I also asked more or less the same thing): "Ok, we know that 0x94 0x04 (little-endian) is 1172 in decimal. But: what about 0x00 0x80?" "

I understand, but in English, the words are more difficult to understand (have 10 words that can be a thing, for example, here "Money" call "Dinheiro", oly this, and in USA can be "Money", "buck"...

I used google and understand what CmoneX and Rich tryed to explain, but if we doesn't perfect, Google doesn't too

Thanks, this will help me very much!
 Top of the page
BrianD
BrianD Page Icon Posted 2006-06-14 3:35 PM
#
Derek.HPCManiac - 2006-06-14 8:07 PM
I understand, but in English, the words are more difficult to understand (have 10 words that can be a thing, for example, here "Money" call "Dinheiro", oly this, and in USA can be "Money", "buck"...

Well, "money" is the official translation to "dinheiro". "Buck" is slang, you wouldn't go to a bank and ask for your "buck" instead than for your money
I think it is the same also in spanish. In italian the most common word for "money" is "denaro", but there are many more synonyms: soldi, pecunia (from latin), moneta, lira (only singular, our ex-currency was Lire), grana, grano, conquibus (now forgotten)...

What has THIS to do with HPCs? Nothing, I fear.
Sorry, sometimes I forget this is a serous forum...
 Top of the page
Derek.HPCManiac
Derek.HPCManiac Page Icon Posted 2006-06-15 8:26 PM
#
Well, My English were bad, and the Technical English I doesn't understand. for example: Handled (in portuguese "Manipulado" I doesn't understand because are technical english...
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 11