x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

USB Keyboards plus a few other devices and HPC Pro (MP800)

Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-06-16 8:15 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I wonder if there is a driver, I have many USB devices, the latest additions is another bluetooth USB device, WIFI usb device, serial and parallel USB device, that allows the use of a printer.

The several USB sticks work well, I have an MemorexUSB stick, 2 buffalo sticks and a Dane-Elec branded sticks.
Now the question is, if I want to use my MP as a desktop (hook up an external monitor, a mouse and keyboard), with a USB keyboard/mouse converter I find I cannot access the keyboard, is there a driver or modification for this?
And can anyone recommend any drivers for the above devices as well?
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2006-06-16 10:59 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

very difficult. few usb keyboards are supported natively by hpc pro. USB mice is no problem on most hpc pros with native usb host like NEC MP.

there is no specific usb keyboard driver for hpc pro. Some Japanese pals have complied a list of working usb devices on Hpcpro. I have forgot the link and most devices on them are only sold in JP and u may not find them outside JP.

for your needs, HPC 2k is better coz it seems to have better support for keyboards
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-06-16 5:54 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

for your needs, HPC 2k is better coz it seems to have better support for keyboards

Yes, but it doesn't support the USB port on my MP, which stops my idea from going any further. I suspect the USB driver is hiding in a file begining with j, jnec.dll I think as it appears absent on my MP890. Guess what? I can't extract it either!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12