x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

TRADE - New 60GB Travelstar (2.5") for ATA 1.8" (10-20GB)

Pete P. Page Icon Posted 2006-06-23 8:38 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

If anybody is in the market for a 60GB drive, I will be trading mine. I am trading it for a 10 or 20GB 1.8" drive for a tiny laptop (Doesn't require 1.8", but I want low weight and power savings). The drive is in very good condition, mnfg OCT-02 but only used on a weekly basis, and then not for very long. The drive's speed is 5400RPM, and it is 12MM height, far too large for any of my laptops. I can also include possibly some acessories, if you make me an offer. Pictures upon request, but it looks and is in very good condition.

I would like to trade this drive, as opposed to selling it flat out. If you make me a good offer, I would be glad to sell it :-) Paypal only, and the better your 'membership' the more likely I'll take you seriously.

I will also consider a 9.5mm drive of .5A power draw, of a decent capacity. Pretty much just 4200RPM drives, not 5400 or 7200RPM. The drive is worth ~75USD, not including shipping. Recently, there was a 40GB Fujitsu rive with 8/16 MB cache that was on sale... I'd love one of those!

Each pays for their own shipping, and insurance is nice but not needed (If you insure, I will too).

I am located near Boston, in the USA.

Edited by Pete P. 2006-06-23 8:38 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9