x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

opera on 900c!!

1 2
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 11:30 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Perhaps I didn't choose my words carefully... "A bit of patience" means January. Until then, IE6 should be sufficient, or you can try the Opera 8.5 beta linked elsewhere on this forum. Without a full layer, 8.6 is only slightly less buggy than 8.5 anyway.

Edited by isotherm 2006-12-14 11:33 PM
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 10:15 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Good to know. I'm curious, though. I have a couple old Nokia handsets lying around. Could I send the IMEI from one of those, or does it have to be a smart/PPC phone. I can't imagine it mattering, but I thought I'd ask.
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 10:38 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I'm going to generate a code - no IMEI will be necessary.
 Top of the page
rgisondi
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-12-17 2:26 PM
#
With the 8.6 version I'm not able to run the "go to" function, the only way to browse the web is by google on the start page. Is there any way to fix this?
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2006-12-17 3:48 PM
#
H/PC Elite

As mentioned, 8.6 remains buggy without a full compatibility layer.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-17 4:40 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

rgisondi - 2006-12-17 8:26 PM

With the 8.6 version I'm not able to run the "go to" function, the only way to browse the web is by google on the start page. Is there any way to fix this?

something is wrong there then, i just enter the url and press enter ... and it loads the page.
 Top of the page
nounousomes Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 1:34 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Could you please provide us with a tutorial how to install opera on my mobilepro 900c? I really would like you to give us a guide to how to do it? This is really cool. We will really appreciate it.
 Top of the page
nounousomes Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 4:54 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Could you please provide us with a tutorial how to install opera on my mobilepro 900c? I really would like you to give us a guide to how to do it? This is really cool. We will really appreciate it.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 5:14 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I have it in CAB format as a download on my site. You just have to install it and set the date back a year or so and it will run...it was the trial version CMonex modded to work.

Rich
 Top of the page
nounousomes Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 7:01 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, Thank you for your reply, but it is not working, the link is not working. Could you please send it to me on my e-mail: nounousomes@gmail.com or fix the link.

Thank you for your help.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2007-02-19 7:22 PM
#
H/PC Elite

i have it hosted also. http://720.b0x.com Click the nec 900c link. Install and set date before june of 2006 to test it. Once redgear is released you'll be able to install and use the new full versions of opera.

Cheers.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.328 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 14