x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Connect bsquare phh via IrDA

Jens Page Icon Posted 2006-07-07 3:08 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hey folks,
after using the Search-function, I saw that cmonex earlier posted, that he wrote something about IrDA-connections in the CESD. I found some articles, but yet I didn´t find some answer - in case this doesn´t need an individual answer, cause I´m just too impatient searching properly, please pinpoint me the location of the article / post.

Problem is as following: As I don´t want to carry the huge cradle of the bsquare phh always, I want to use IrDA. That´s why I bought an USB-IrDA-Adapter, which installed fine on Windows2000 (ActiveSync 4.0 tells me, the IR-Port is ready), and actually is also working.

However I can´t connect to the phh (tried setting to connect to PC via IrDA but without success). And the strange thing: On the PHH, the option Send to infrared recipient even is grayed out....

I´m grateful for help (or just posting me some link or hint how to find the answer)

Best regards
Jens
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-07-07 3:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

if you just want to transfer files, totalcommander CE on the phh may help.

no idea about irda sync, i just saw the articles in the CESD.

or, if you want a second cradle for work or anything i have one spare that i could sell
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 28