x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

javier Page Icon Posted 2006-07-13 10:05 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

In the end, I was going to sell my sigmario III but unfortunatelly I dropped it yesterday. The result is that the machine does not start up . I think is dead, I have to wait for the opinion of a technician, but the prospects are bad..............

Well, a great device is dead.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-07-13 11:08 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

All I can say: oops
 Top of the page
Jax184 Page Icon Posted 2006-07-13 9:36 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

If it IS dead, I'd be interested in it. I specialize in delicate repairs for things like PDAs and laptops. I want a SigIII, but can't really afford one. So this could be a chance for me to get what I want, and you to get some money for what's otherwise unsellable.
 Top of the page
seakeeping Page Icon Posted 2006-07-13 10:19 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

grief
 Top of the page
hoaifanh Page Icon Posted 2006-07-13 10:19 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

hi javier
If it really dead. Can you sell it for me?
i love all the PDA and i have a sigIII but without cable so i cant use . I really like to buy it. so tell me the price you can sell and shipping to Vietnam.
Waiting for your idea !!!
best regards
hoai anh

Edited by hoaifanh 2006-07-13 10:21 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 12:42 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

javier, if you want to take anyone up on this:
Please confine ALL selling to hpcBay with the correct prefixes! Thank-you.
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 12:54 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi again,

C:Amie don`t worry, I cannot sell my dead sigmarion here because I sold it yesterday to the guy who tried to repair it. Also I respect the rules of this forum, I think it is the right thing call ir a gentlement agreement.
But I had a surprise this morning, my wife told me that she ordered one for me yesterday. Well after the sigmarion I wanted to try a nokia 770, but if a sig3 is coming back to me as gift from my wife, I cannot say no. Thus, I am back in the world of hpcs, and also I have decided to sell my sharp telios hc7000/intermec 6651, but I think it is going to take a bit of time. I will just keep my new/old sig3.

Thanks all for your interest,

Javier
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 1:57 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Javier,

I like your wife very much There aren't that many women so respnsive to the intricate needs of a geek.
I think you owe her dinner.

I'm pleased to hear you'll be staying with us too!
 Top of the page
hoaifanh Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 3:42 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

well well
you're lucky one. Your wife is a lovely woman. Shes always respect your favorites. i like the one like her but little of woman can do that
best regards
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 4:37 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Well, the big surprise has been for me, but it is not exactly what it looks. My wife respects my hobbie for hpcs and other devices, but a few times she is completely desesperated with me. Also I wanted her to use electronic devices, but I left it in the end (she has not use a palm for over two years and the last devide-an ipod- is been used by me. Well, at this point there is something good, she undertands that I use my sigmarion a lot at work, at home... for everything and after seeing me upset because my old sig was dead, then she decided to buy me a new one. I have to recognised that she is lovely and I love her, and this fact represents a BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG EXTRA BONUS for me. But she does not understand yet why when we lived in London, I used to go to a second hand computer market in Queen´s Way (C:Amie maybe you know it).

Well, now I have to wait for a few days and then I will be back with my new/old sig3.

Cheers,

javier
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 4:43 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm afraid that I'm clearly at a disadvantage, as I don't know it no.

Kudos to your other half though
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-07-14 6:14 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hoaifanh - 2006-07-14 4:19 AM

hi javier
If it really dead. Can you sell it for me?
i love all the PDA and i have a sigIII but without cable so i cant use . I really like to buy it. so tell me the price you can sell and shipping to Vietnam.
Waiting for your idea !!!
best regards
hoai anh

hi, didn't you see conics.net? they said in your thread that they have ac adapters and cables to sell to you! go to http://conics.net
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 49 - Executed queries : 29