x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Looking 4 for StrongARM-supprting MFCCE300.dll?

iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2006-07-23 1:30 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

i have an mfcce300.dll which probably only supports xscale cpu.

i want 2 hack a normal software which only requires ce3 and general arm cpu. it officially supports 2002/2003 and wm5. But it can not successfully install on wm5, only a package of files. just copy to wm5 and run it. with execheck, i find it only needs 3.0-up os.

on a xscale ce.net 4.1 machine, it runs smoothly with only Hou Ming's 22k aygshell and 404k-mfcce300.dll. even the ppc menu displays smoothly. almost like on real ppc environment.

but on a strongarm 133mhz ce.net 4.0 machine, the software ignore the same mfcce300 file and execheck still reports missing of mfc file. the software seemingly fails to load the mfc file. i doubt this file is only for xscale arm.

i load the arm mfc file from cmonex. ok, the mfc file is used. but exechecks reportts lacking of a few exports in the mfc file.

can i modify the 404k mfc file to support all arm cpu? is there a read-made version of all-arm mfc file around 404k?

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-07-23 1:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

lol... there are two versions of mfcce300.dll, one version is the hpc build, the other (404k) is the ppc build, so ppc programs will require this. it works on strongarm and on xscale too. on the strongarm 133 mhz, check if you have doclist, if not, maybe that's why execheck says mfcce is missing. mfcce always requires doclist, it is one of its dependencies along with aygshell. run execheck on mfcce (404k) itself to see what the exact problem is.
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2006-07-23 2:07 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex - 2006-07-24 1:47 AM

lol... there are two versions of mfcce300.dll, one version is the hpc build, the other (404k) is the ppc build, so ppc programs will require this. it works on strongarm and on xscale too. on the strongarm 133 mhz, check if you have doclist, if not, maybe that's why execheck says mfcce is missing. mfcce always requires doclist, it is one of its dependencies along with aygshell. run execheck on mfcce (404k) itself to see what the exact problem is.

oh, i forgot that there are ppc and hpc mfc files. will keep trying..

btw, cmonex, did u ever use clio c-1000? I know c-1050 is quite good and c-1000 is definitely slower than 1050. but how slow is c1000 compared 2 c1050?

My goals for c1000. at least not too slow to open up pocket word excel, etc. and haalireader, i suppose. will probably add a cf wifi to it and view some pda/text-only websites on c1000 (in the future coz still no a cf wifi card with good range/receive power)

i know senao sl-2511 ext plus2 is great with 200mw receive power. but 2 difficult 2 find and may be not safe? easy to find a pc card version
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-07-23 5:36 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ok let me know about doclist.

no, never saw a clio, sorry. replied to you in the other thread about the senao
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2006-07-24 1:22 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex - 2006-07-24 5:36 AM

ok let me know about doclist.

no, never saw a clio, sorry. replied to you in the other thread about the senao

the 6k aygshell works great. the programs runs smooth. thanks. never think of the doclist file coz execheck did not tell me.....
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.139 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9