x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS (US and Abroad) Mobilepro Cases 700/800/900

1 2 3
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-12 9:45 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks for the information, Rich!

C'mon people, this is a good deal for the community. Get this thing at a discount, so I can get it at a discount. I'm trying to help you and me. Is that so wrong? Or is everyone just happy with their case, I wonder.

Or are the Mobilepro users just few and far between. I'm still gunning for at least 2 more cases ordered in the next 48 hours. Be honest, is it cause I'm a noob? I can site references if it comes to it!

Edited by oflash 2006-08-12 9:46 AM
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-13 10:22 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Any more buyers? I'm capping this at Noon Eastern time on Monday, unless I hear otherwise. Take one more look. OEM hard case at a great price!
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-08-13 11:48 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

What is the final cost? Texas zip 78628?
 Top of the page
Kicks Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 9:23 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Oops, wait for me!

What a nice surprise.. After having lurked about on the outside for a couple of years, on the day I finally decide to step thru the door and say Hi to everyone, there's this offer. My 790 does need a safer home, the MobileGear case looks quite nice but is useless should we have an accident!

So, if you can manage roughly $38-40 to Europe, (and preferably invoice me in dollars rather than euros), I'm in! As for noobs, I'm as noob as one can be, as a registered member anyway!

Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 9:42 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Yoldering, case and shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states is an all inclusive $33. And Kicks, way to get in by the skin of your teeth. The case with shipping will be $38 US. We now have five with their hats in! I'll wait for any more for the next three hours or so. Then I'll send out PMs followed up with PayPay invoices. Cheers!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 11:07 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

what if we dont get 10? will prices stay the same or the whole thing just falls through?
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 11:12 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I'll have to eat a few dollars on the PayPal fees, but I'm willing to do so. I could extend the sale another week, but I don't think anyone wants to wait longer. Or, I could add about $2 to everyone's totals. That is $35 in the States and $40 abroad. But that wasn't the deal. Opinions?

Edited by oflash 2006-08-14 11:13 AM
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-14 5:45 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

All right, I let a straggler in. So that means the deadline is now midnight tonight. It's only fair. That's seven total, and no, no extra fees to be assessed.

Once more:

$33 to US lower 48 shipped
$38 anywhere else shipped

Invoices will be sent via Paypal by Wednesday.

Cheers!
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-15 6:32 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

And that's if for ordering. Thanks much to all those who participated. We had eight show interest and six commit! I'm thrilled, and will finalize the order to the vendor as soon as everyone has send in funds. Invoices sent; check your e-mail eveyone!

If anyone has an idea for another bulk buy, let me know by PM. Jornada accessories coming in a week or two.

Edited by oflash 2006-08-15 6:33 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-15 9:20 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

thrilled too! like bulk orders especially if they do prove to be successful! can't wait for my case.

jornada accessories, hmmm a few 1960 mAh batts (NOT 1500, i'm spoiled, i have only one 1500 besides the lot of 1960's and 2400's, and that's an accident that i got that one 1500!!)? and of course cases! maybe a second batt charger, this only one i have isn't always sufficient.

enough ideas?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 4:10 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Well, let's also keep an eye out for some more bulk buys on H/PCs - we can start a new thread the next time one comes up.
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-18 12:46 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Well, that's it lads. All the money's in as of this time yesterday, and the order's placed. The shipment's on it's way to me and then on to all of you. The total count was seven cases!

As for all the input on bulk buy ideas, well, it's nice ta see! Cmonex, I'm honing my skills at battery disassembly. The 2200 or 2400 sale might just be up and coming. I still have something else in mind first, though.

Edited by oflash 2006-08-18 12:48 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-21 12:11 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

what do you have in mind?
 Top of the page
oflash Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 1:34 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Time will tell, Cm, time will tell.

Cases came in yesterday, lads and lasses. Very, very nice. All black, tight fitting, elastic in all the right places and solid, too. Or was that some club gear I saw awhile ago?

I start sending later today. Those in the States, expect it near weeks end, those overseas, it'll be mid to late September. Thanks, yet again.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 2:08 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow i get it only late september? if you plan to send it via priority mail it will get here faster, but i of course don't mind what method you're going to use. just not economy surface
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 50 - Executed queries : 32