x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Beta: Microsoft Money Sync Sets for the Host PC (Money 2002-2006)

1 2
mataku527 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-18 9:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I tried installing it as the instructions said, but when I connect it to the computer, there is no money option for sychronization. I then installed the host file, however I get this error:
this application has failed to start becasue MYISAM05.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem. I also get: Error registering the OCX C:\Program Files, Microsoft MOney\System\ActiveDsk.dll. I restart and tried again, with the same errors. I then connected it anyways, however, the money option is still not there. any help is appreciated.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-09-19 7:02 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm going to assume you are using Money 2005.

Can you start > run > cmd and then enter:
ir /s "c:\program files\Microsoft Money\" > c:\moneyfiles.txt

On C:\ you'll find moneyfiles.txt. Can you upload that here. There's nothing personally identifiable in it, it's just a list of all the application files for money 2005.

Is the PPC still working?
 Top of the page
mataku527 Page Icon Posted 2006-09-19 3:11 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

The command did not work, but it made me realize why the install did not work. I partition my drives on my computer and therfore money is actually located at D:\microsoft money 2006\mny corefiles. The option of money sync is there, however, activesync says money is not installed in my 720

the ppc still syncs.

Top of the page
Donnydl
Donnydl Page Icon Posted 2006-12-02 12:36 PM
#
I'm stuck too! I have done the PC bit and retarted.

I then went on to the HPC bit but it is only giving me option to save on the PC. I've got a J720 I picked the Arm bit from the viewer one and strong arm from 2002MOney. Any help as To what I am doing wrong. Does help neve installed anything on my J720 before!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-12-02 12:44 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

"It is only giving me option to save on the PC"

Sorry, I'm not following.

If you need help of CAB installations see: http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/s/0047.asp

Edit: Please also remember that this thread is a BETA project (a test project), the Handheld PC has no native capability to sync with anything other than Money 2000/2001.
 Top of the page
Donnydl
Donnydl Page Icon Posted 2006-12-02 12:59 PM
#
Thanks.

Don't run before you can walk comes to mind! Have sussed it now after reading how you down load things to the HPC.

I appreciate it is only a development thingy but quite willing to give it a go. Just own dumbness of not actually nowing how to install it!!!!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-02-18 7:09 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm still looking for other beta testers for Money 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8