x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

REQ: UK Ethernet network Card for Intermec 6651

douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-08-12 5:53 PM
#
Avatar image of douglasamcintosh
Factorite (Junior)

Hello subject line says it all really. If someone has a card hanging around going spare I would be most appreciative. Can pay either via paypal or happy to pop a cheque in the post.

Equally useful would be a current link to a card still being sold somewhere on the internet.

May be interested in a wifi card but probably not as I suspect it would be too pricey

The Intermec 6651 is an HPC2000, MIPS based device.

Thank you for your time.

Douglas
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-08-12 11:40 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Do you have a specific card in mind? You can check the HCL to see if a certain card is compatible with HPC2000..
 Top of the page
douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-08-13 1:58 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Nope, no specfific card. I've looked at the list but basically can't be bothered with eBay. Just a card that will work with my machine. Also cheap.

Thank you.
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-08-13 10:40 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

It sounds as an cliche but you have to look on ebay for those cards. I have bought a ethernetcard for a J820 (arm, ce2.11) for 15 euro's on a ebay-like site a year ago.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-08-13 12:32 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I think I remember finding an ethernet or wireless card that was H/PC compatible and was still selling new, but that was last year, so I do not really remember..
 Top of the page
douglasamcintosh Page Icon Posted 2006-08-15 3:52 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

eBay is not being friendly to me just now I search, I find, I hope, I find I found the wrong version ... Still hoping for an easy fix

I find this is the problem with the older devices.Too many dead links and discontinued devices. Even a year or so ago it was easier to find stuff. I might just got for an Option Globetrotter Card, it will give me sufficient internet for what I need and seems common enough with all the discontinued Vodafone cards flodding eBay.

Thank you again for your replies.

Douglas
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-15 7:22 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah get a vodafone card that is a rebranded sierra 750. that will work fine with the sierra watcher driver&software (and hopefully the card will be unlocked hehehe)

Edited by cmonex 2006-08-15 7:22 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10