x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

'Today' screen for bSquare PHH

mmarks Page Icon Posted 2006-08-15 1:56 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program for the PHH like the PPC today screen with appointment plug ins.
What I am looking for is a front page with all my appointments so I can see at a glance what I am doing (I have lots of meetings in a day).

I know the PHH has the bespoke today screen, but it doesn't display enough appointments, I think it only shows about 5 at a time.

So is there an alternative, or can the standard today screen be modified to increase the area for appointments and maybe get rid of some of the other bits.

I did see the appointments on the ce.net shell wallpaper, but that doesn't do enough for me.

I have looked at ceagenda (seems to currupt my appointment notes) and pocket on-schedule which is fantastic, but I need to go into it each time and also, there isn't a 'list view' of upcoming appointments, only those for that day.

Mike
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-16 3:32 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

mmarks, you could ask szilamer if he's interested in developing something like that.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9