x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ROM Images

« Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Next »
kaylord Page Icon Posted 2008-12-15 10:04 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Ajenbo,
yep I know it's possible to use tom tom on this device; anyway a calibration sw for the internal gps must be used to set parameters in order to make it work correctly. The main problem is that I have to install an easy-to-setup navigation software because this device isn't mine :-P and the owner (my uncle) has no knowledge at all of such things :-)
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2008-12-28 4:46 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Jarek, the problem with that methode is that after a flat battery you will have to redo the your setps.
It's probalby a cab file and not a .rar since it's named .001 in it, winrar is just able to also extract files from .cab.
I sent you the installer as well.
 Top of the page
ahu
ahu Page Icon Posted 2008-12-28 7:20 PM
#
Hi There, spent the evening reading this thread
thinking about modifying mine since it's lying around pretty useless
the link to download youre file is still dead, any chance it's coming alive again?

Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2008-12-29 2:12 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Yes it will eventual work again I just sent an email re requesting my password to the server. Untill then just drop me an email and i will send you the files.
 Top of the page
bjh345
bjh345 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-18 11:28 AM
#
I got TomTom 6.02, and followed the tutorial outlined on page 9...

It works perfectly, except no matter how long I leave it turned on for, it still doesn't find a "Valid GPS signal"

Anyone know why?

Apart from that- awesome thread!

PS- can windows portable 5 run on this thing?

bjh345
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2009-01-18 2:04 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

windows portable 5? do you meen Windows CE 5?
There is probably way to get it on to the device with out flashing it and we don't have access to do that and you would probably need a new driver layer witch we can't really build. In short on.

You have to run the GPS Tweaker go get a working signal, it isn't always that it will work and possibly not for all programs, i think you also need to run it each time you want to use tom tom.
 Top of the page
bjh345
bjh345 Page Icon Posted 2009-01-18 3:46 PM
#
I did mean windows CE 5, sorry lol

I run GPSTweak every time to get TomTom working, but it just cant get signal.. is it a totally random thing, or is it software?
 Top of the page
bluesky Page Icon Posted 2009-02-11 10:00 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

it's great...
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2009-02-11 3:37 PM
#
I only got it working, once or twice, try garmin, i hear good thinks about there software (don't now if they have a winCE port )
 Top of the page
Bee
Bee Page Icon Posted 2009-02-18 12:20 PM
#
I recently found our old Lenco Nav400, which is basically the same as the Axxion. As we're using TomTom on our mobile phones now, I thought it would be nice to turn the Lenco into a PDA.
I used AJenbo's installer cab and instructions, but when I have to edit the registry I have a problem. There's no way I can change the fAskDest key. I double tap it, get a window where I should be able to change it, and I can't change the 1 into a 0. There's no cut or copy, just 'X' and 'OK'.

Is there any way to work around this or some way I can be able to change the registry key? Without it, the WindowsCE-4.2.cab installer doesn't do it's job.

Thanks in advance.
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2009-02-18 6:00 PM
#
On pda's you hold down on the screen for a few sec to do a right click, from that menu you can pick CUT.
 Top of the page
Bee
Bee Page Icon Posted 2009-02-19 3:35 AM
#
Thank you so much, I didn't know that.
Unfortunately, the OH managed to delete the whole dword, but I managed to put it back with CeRegEditor. And I'm looking at the wince desktop now

Cheers!
 Top of the page
AJenbo
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2009-02-19 4:14 AM
#
Grate
 Top of the page
Siggi
Siggi Page Icon Posted 2009-04-01 2:57 PM
#
Who has the original sd-card of the nav-400 with eu map and can upload an image of it to rapidshare
i have lost mine.
Thanks
 Top of the page
Janos Page Icon Posted 2009-05-01 6:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi!
My name is Janos and i have problems with an Axxion GPS-374.
I was trying to install igo on it, but after installing, it doesn't see the GPS receiver.
I tried many things but no luck.
In a final i decided to go with AJenbo's hack and i installed it.
I had the WinCE interface but still no GPS reciever in iGO. Tried to play with GPS parameters but they were correct.
I tried portsplitter, gpstweak and some other programs but no luck.
In a final i said, let's try to put back original Destinator and check the latest Destinator maps.
I copied back original files to Resident Flash. Now the Resident Flash looks like it did before, i changed back the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apps\Microsoft Application Installer key to 1 but the device isn't working.
I have an empty desktop and no program starts.
I still have Activesync connection so i can copy anything to GPS and regedit still works.
Any advices how can i revive my device?

Best regards,

Janos
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12