x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-13 9:08 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey nice
screenshots are so similar to my casio mc20b screenshots
btw, did you talk to TFGBD at efnet?
how did you get gapi to work?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-13 11:49 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

chiark - 2006-10-13 5:38 PM

YGPM

not to me....

dont tell me i have to go and extract the links from the online installer i have..
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2006-10-13 1:34 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

The explore.exe seams to be magical, befor i had it gapi only worked for a select few games but as soon as i put it in and resets the device gapi works in TCPMP.
I just have GX.dll in my windows folder, the gapi I use is one that came with worms so maybe they did somthing to it (it has been there all the time the only difference now is explore.exe)?
When I add or remove the explore.exe TCPMP has to do the big start up again...
Warfare inc is running now as well, ironicaly the game (Pocket Heroes) that i was aiming for in the biginning is still not running but that is probably because it is targeted for ppc and not hpc, maybe with some dll hacks...

Thanks for the PM /W PB
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2006-10-15 11:23 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Ok i got a few more thing running since last (Pmail, ITaskMgr, Docviewer, Imageviewer, pdfviewer, pressviewer, and, xsl) but when i run explore.exe worms will be turned 90 deg so that some of it is offscreen, any ideas of now i might be able to fix this issue? If i terminate explore and then run worms it works fine but it's a preaty non userfrindly work around.
So fare i havent been able to get iexplore 6.0, pie or pword running , but i havent given up hope.
I also tryed CEdit it seams to work just fine, but it hides the keyboard every time it refreshes the scrollbar so you can only punch in one letter at a time

Is there some way i can have windows search for dll's in a folder on the residentflash so that i dont have to stor them in \windows witch is in ram?

I noticed that i can change alot of the system folder in HKLM\Explorer\Shell folders and thers an entery for windows there as well but i fear what might happen if i changed it to somthing like \residentflash\windows.

Edited by AJenbo 2006-10-15 12:02 PM
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2006-10-15 12:55 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

After a bit of talking with TFGBD on IRC i now have every thing running in rom instead of ram so shuting off battery for the device no longer means i have to copy and set up stuff all over, i think it is about time i get to work on a hack installer for any one else that would like to easely make There Axxion GPS-374 in to a HPC with gps software
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-15 3:26 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

AJenbo - 2006-10-15 5:23 PM

So fare i havent been able to get iexplore 6.0, pie or pword running , but i havent given up hope.

try this for pword: http://izemize.fw.hu/wordpad42workingoffice.zip

this works on my wm5 device and all my cenet devices that lack pword.

lots of clutter in there but just run the exe, and if it doesnt run, the clutter could prove useful there's a coredll, commctrl and whatnot... who knows
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2006-10-15 11:22 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks you package helped the dll that wasn't showing up under dependency was pwd_res.dll
For pmail the file that dosn't show when testing for dependecy is riched20.dll, ill make you a pack of the needed files once i am done testing the last few programs and can clean up my folder.
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-04-07 9:21 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Amins help the topic is beeing spamed

I have recived a few requests for help wit unlocking Axxion 374's and since I have it running nicly from the permanent memory now, I think I should actualy finishup that installer to unlock the Axxion 374 automaticaly, can any one suges a good program to make installers, cab and or active sync?
 Top of the page
Vid0 Page Icon Posted 2007-04-17 11:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm just succeeded to start GSFinder & GIZDoom on Axxion GPS-374. Thanks for tips. Now the most important question: is it possible to install WinCE 5.0 on Axxion GPS-374 instead of this stupid WinCE .NET 4.2 Core?
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-04-23 4:37 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

No but you can get the full version of wince 4.2
For wince 5.0 you would need to make a new image and for that you ould need to compile one with the right hardware specifications and we dont have that or a licence for wince 5.0 (only trial).

Can any one sugest a good cab install generator? i gathered all the dll's and exe and regsettings for the hack so fare.

Edited by AJenbo 2007-04-23 4:38 AM
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-05-15 9:46 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Shure ill upload it to a server during the weekend.

Just wanted to note that i found out that this device is also known under the name Majestic NP 01 out side scandinavia.
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-05-17 12:17 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

The installers i make keep crashing i already tryed the makecab from minimoo and PocketPC Installation Creator but the same happens with them, so you will need to get a regedit program on it your self for now and load the install.reg that i put in the zip togeathere with the files.

http://cubed.dk/nobody/Axxion.zip
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-05-17 1:38 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

use OCP's cabmanager..
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-05-18 11:49 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thank you, i cooked up an installer cab for this, the link is the same as befor.
http://cubed.dk/nobody/Axxion.zip

Unfortunalty it dosn't seam to be posible to have this run as an easy exe install from the desktop as it failes with out explorer on the device, also i had the choice of eithere instructing the user on how to disable the aske for file install directory (it asks even it i set it to skip it in the cab and use hard coded paths), i chose the later, if some one would do a sanity check on my read me it would be much apreaciated.

------ReadMe.txt----------
First I cannot be held responsible if this brakes your device, use at own risk, that said ill do my best to help you if something goes wrong, I tested this on my own device with no problems.

Install instructions:
Copy WindowsCE-4.2.cab” to the root of your device.

Rename TRE.exe to DShell.exe and copy it to \ResidentFlash\DShell
(I suggest renaming the original DShell.exe.old instead of overwriting it)

Reset your device.

Now on the device, Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apps\Microsoft Application Installer.
Change the fAskDest to 0
(Easiest way is to select the 1 and cut it)
Then press Ok.

Rename cecmd.exe DShell.exe and copy it to \ResidentFlash\DShell

Reset your device.

Start WindowsCE-4.2.cab

Reset your device.

You should now be looking at the desktop.

Known issues:
1: File formats aren't automatically registered.
2: cecmd.exe is placed in the root.
3: I spell like crap.
------------------------------
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-05-19 12:39 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

1. use gsfinder+ to associate them
2. cecmd is fine in root!
3. no worries!
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »