x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-05-20 2:05 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

1. Personaly i use myExtensions to registre file format, havent tryed to do it with gsfinder+, if i get good responce on the installer i might make a new one that does registre the formats automatical.

2. The issue with cecmd is that it is the installer that puts it there, i think it was some how injected in to the cab when i was trying to make it work as a desktop exe using part of it's instaler, but yeah it isn't a problem and can just be erased if the user want to.

3. good

Now we just need some one brave with an Axxion GPS-374 or Majestic NP 01 to test it out
 Top of the page
dckiwi
dckiwi Page Icon Posted 2007-05-23 6:33 PM
#
Weird... it has GV350Uti.exe at launch90, and whenever i mod it, to say, GV350Uti.ex or something, it will change back to exe after reset.

Tried putting a shortcut to explorer.exe in windows\startup but that didn't work either....

There ssems to be an SDMMC folder, and a folder for the flash apps. Both folders have a "menu.exe" app.

It's this menu.exe app that I may need to wax. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Robbie.

Edited by dckiwi 2007-05-23 7:02 PM
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-05-23 8:22 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Why would you point launch80 at explorer.exe? didn't you say you already had one pointing at it, and if you use my cab you will end up having 3 explorer launch at start up.
Please provide more information on how fare you have gotten your device your self.
Your registy probably isn't in hive/nand and will reset on poweroff, if the gv350uti.exe isn't in bin rom you could try replacing it with a renamed explorer.exe

The SDMMC folder is usualy the one used by the SD or MMC card that you put in your device.

I think you should start anothere topic as your device is clearly not related to Axxion GPS-374 or Majestic NP 01 putting it here will just cause confusion.
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-21 1:37 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've followed the unlocking guide and is looking @ the windows desktop, also I've gotten word to work.

Anyone know if I can use f.eksample tomtom, or destinator 6.0 on this "hpc" ???

Or where I can get my hands on some updated maps for scandinavia ??

Suddenly this thing got a lot more usefull..

How about a way to play mp3's ??

Works fine with wma's

Also, Storage properties claims i have 2 TB of unallocated space !

Edited by SantaClaw 2007-07-21 2:18 PM
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-21 5:29 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

TCPMP Works !!

Takes a long time to start (4-5 minutes), but works fine: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/TCPMP-Download-29994.html

So you're able to play some extra file types.

I've just tested a few .mpg files. powerful CPU when it's able to play video in full screen.

Edited by SantaClaw 2007-07-21 5:55 PM
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-07-21 9:27 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cool, glad to see that it works.
I can sadly tell you that it looks like tomtom will not work on the device but I guess newer versions of destinator should, as for newer maps I beleve you can buy them from de destinator site some how.

a bit unrelated but I made a cool spotting in the london airport, in the water coller they had a ce core device running a full screen tcpmp with the companys adverticement but the day that I was there it was running out of battery
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 3:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Got destinator 6.0 to work today,... I can tell you where to find it if ya want ? Just pm me.

It's got a LOT more funtions than the standard gsp program has...

Edited by SantaClaw 2007-07-22 3:23 AM
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 3:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

What i havent found, (spendt 5 min installing it before i whent to work) is:

What com port, Baud rate and protocol i am supposed to use for the antenna...
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 10:03 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Oki, GPS stats:

Com Port 7

Baud Rate: 115200 (38400 destinator 5.0)

Protocol: NMEA

Edited by SantaClaw 2007-07-22 10:04 AM
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-07-22 2:16 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Yeah me and another guy with this device tried the settings with tom tom but never got it to recive a signal , the actulal program ran fine though.
 Top of the page
SantaClaw Page Icon Posted 2007-07-24 1:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

AJenbo you got pm...
 Top of the page
Traveller
Traveller Page Icon Posted 2007-07-25 9:01 AM
#
Would be nice to know how you did this. If you are kind, you can send me what you did and how you did it to my email mmombjobb@hotmail.com

Thank you
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-07-26 12:37 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

i already posted the how to and files on the previues page.
 Top of the page
abarnabe
abarnabe Page Icon Posted 2007-08-07 8:58 AM
#
I installed destinator 6 maps without updating the application( iIstill run destinator 5),
sometimes it has a strange behaviour, instead of following a straight line it drives me into parallel internal roads.
how do I upgrade to destinator 6?
 Top of the page
AJenbo Page Icon Posted 2007-08-07 11:02 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

preforming this hack should alovv you to install destinator 6 like it vvas a normal hpc but you vvill have to obtain a fresh copy of destinator 6 i don't belive they sell updates.
 Top of the page
« Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.230 - Cached queries : 68 - Executed queries : 10