x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Installed on HP360lx

1 2 3 4 5
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 3:31 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You can find that on Windows Mobile Today, among other places. (Another pretty good program for freeware. BTW, it'll work on your Velo too.)
 Top of the page
quiche Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 7:26 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

tenjeangosi - 2006-09-25 10:06 AM

Hey, quiche, I noticed your post that you have a 'Pocket Chess' program on your HP 360LX.. Can you please give me a link or send it to me, if its okay?
Thanks,
Joseph

Joseph, check your email. I just sent it to you.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-09-25 7:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Hey thanks, quiche.. I recieved it just fine ..
 Top of the page
qsiguy Page Icon Posted 2006-10-04 1:24 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'd love to get any software that you can share but I hate to bother you, any chance you could just upload the programs you are able to share to a server somewhere so we can just download them without bothering you?
 Top of the page
kapow44 Page Icon Posted 2006-10-04 12:12 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I second that - if there's a way we could get a copy of those files (ie in a zip) it would be fantastic, although I know it's a lot of work and might be a large file - but it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-10-04 4:10 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Hello, mscdex has a great software site here http://hpc.communitypage.net/ it has alot of software and its growing
 Top of the page
qsiguy Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 3:44 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hey quiche, I saw a post from you on another thread that looks like you maybe meant to post here.

quiche - 2006-10-04 6:33 PM

I uploaded my hpc 2.0 sh3 to the following rapidshare address -

https://ssl.rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi?savedfiles=1&forbiddenfiles=0&dupes=0

Help yourselves!

Is this an accurate assumption? I tried to get on there but couldn't figure out how. Do you have to purchase a premium membership to download from there? The address you provided is a secure address which you might have copied during your login. You might be able to get a public link that doesn't require login to view.

Edited by qsiguy 2006-10-05 3:47 AM
 Top of the page
qsiguy Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 3:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Nevermind, I just found your other post.

Thank you!
 Top of the page
sadako Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 2:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I juist got given one of these as a freebie at work. I'm now hunting for what software and hardware I can get running on it. So far I have teraterm and metro but I could really use an SSH client and/or and IRC client for it. Can anyone recommend me?

p.s. it seems that rapidshare of stuff is gone
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 4:53 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

If you are looking for compatible hardware please have a look at the HCL on this site.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 4:56 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

And go to "Search the Forums" on the upper left-hand side of this page, and search using the keywords "IRC client" and "SSH client." There are lots of threads discussing both, and you'll find lots of recommendations there.
 Top of the page
sadako Page Icon Posted 2006-12-14 5:42 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I was nosing though that after I posted (yeah, should've read it first, i know). I have a prism 2/3 based CF wireless card that isnt listed but i'll have a go at using the prism drivers on here. I'll have to see if I can find a bigger flash card though as the 10mb one wont be large enough from what I gather.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 10:22 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Given the low cost of CF now, even 2GB ones, 10MB probably wont do.

If you have some luck with your CF, please send it in to us through the submit form and we'll get it added to the HCL (once she's out of the maintenance cycle)
 Top of the page
sadako Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 1:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Will do. The supplier of my wlan card doesnt like offering driver downloads it seems but it has the same chipset as the AmbiCom one so will try that driver. The card works fine in my Zaurus so it is known good and i'll submit the results to your HCL after some tinkering.

So far I have installsets for all the things downloadable here, plus those I mentioned earlier that I found from googling. Still no luck with an SSH client and it appears the site hosting ircCE is having some issues (I emailed the webmaster). I also need to dig up an old phone with infra red on it (i gave my old one to my sister) for some mobile internet. I currently chat on IRC for most of my train journey home from work and it would be nice to have a proper keyboard and not the predictive text on my nokia 6680. I have a psion goldcard and PCMCIA CD drive that was in the same "box'o'crap ®" that we found the 360lx in so it would be nice to get them working as well. Annoyingly it appears psion removed the goldcard driver from their website

Edited by sadako 2006-12-15 1:09 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 1:40 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i can send you ircce for the 360lx.
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4 5
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 12