x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Installed on HP360lx

1 2 3 4 5
sadako Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 2:47 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

cmonex - 2006-12-15 6:40 PM

i can send you ircce for the 360lx.

Thanks ^_^ Please send to aleph dot neuromancer at ntlworld dot com
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-12-15 7:13 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
sadako Page Icon Posted 2006-12-21 7:41 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I found a suitable SSH client for the 360LX, details here:

http://prt.fernuni-hagen.de/~bischoff/wince/Andreas_WINCE_stuff.html
http://www.eskimo.com/%7Ewebguy/service/openssh.html

The difference I made was these sites recommend using cereg.exe over an activestink connection to edit registry files. I couldnt find this so I used TascalRegEdit downloaded from here, and wrote the following text file to import the registry keys needed:

REGEDIT4 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Environment] "UNIXROOTDIR"="\unix" "PATH"="\unix\bin;\Windows" "HOME"="\unix\home" "ROWS"="12" "COLS"="80" "CONSOLEFONTSIZE"="10" "TMP"="\Temp" "TEMP"="\Temp" "TMPDIR"="\Temp" "TEMPDIR"="\Temp" "USER"="WinCEUser" "TERM"="wince" "TERMCAP"="\unix\etc\termcap" "CELIBSTDLOGDIR"="\unix\logs"

I'm still making a backup after installing in case I bork the hpc when I try this out. I'll test it when I get on the wlan again. I figured I'd post this here in case someone else comes along wanting to ssh into something on ce2.0 and make the info a bit easier to search for.
 Top of the page
sadako Page Icon Posted 2007-02-23 5:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

BTW in my import file, change the TERM entry to read "vt100", I managed to get irssi to work, kinda, after doing this. The screen wouldnt update fast enough to be useful but it did actually go in.

I'm now trying to get dialup to work. If someone knows where I can get ce2.0 drivers for psion goldcards i'm afraid they are no longer on psion's website.
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4 5
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.188 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9